Cake

"Uhmm Y-Yachi this might be a little too short..."
Pulling the ends of your dress down it seemed to only go back up every time you stood straight.

How did I get dragged into this....
Yachi had explained that she was nervous and shy to go on her first date and wanted you to be there with her.

You of course found it weird at first to third wheel someone's date but watching how she shook like a small animal made you feel empathetic.

You just hadn't expect it to go to this lengths where you wore a body con dress.

While you wore this exposing piece of clothes Yachi wore a simple pink and blue flower dress and fake gold earrings.

Why is life so hard...
You wondered following her through the night, it was already eight o clock and regret began to seep through you making your way through the dark streets.

Most people were closed in for the night except adults taking their break from work by drinking or eating out.

And by the description on where you were going it sounded like you were doing the same.

I'm just here to help out a friend...
You were still happy she reached out to you instead of anyone else, it gave you a sense of leadership and you liked it.

"We're here!"
She yells out giddy before running up to the store as you quickly tried to catch up, though the black body con dress was saying otherwise as you pulled it down every step you took.

Looking at the restaurant it seemed quite fancy compared to other places you ate at before.

By the looks of it it wasn't just some convenience store.

It was a full blown restaurant and your eyes sparkled looking at their sign, the bright red color lighting up before you slowly walk in.

You had cursed wearing this minuscule outfit, the cold air immediately hitting you as you walked in and chills ran through your body.

"They're over there."
She points to the far left corner at the both seats next to the window and it raised your curiosity.

They're? It's just Yachi and Yamaguchi right?...
Walking closer you could easily spot Yamaguchis green hair sticking up but next to him sat a taller fellow with blonde hair.

No.....
A pit formed in your stomach as both males turn their head to you, you walking over to scoot into the booth seats and your eyes fall on Tsukishima.

"What is he/she doing here?!"
The both of you yelled pointing to eachother with disbelief in front of your eyes.

Staring at him his glasses seemed to be missing probably wearing contacts but you noticed something else off.

"Is that mascara?! What's next your gunna debut!"
You began cackling as you sat in the far window seat across from Tsukishima, him sitting impatiently staring at you.

"Oh shut up in not the one wearing a sock for a dress what minus well walk out naked?"
He scolded you but it barely affected you as you hadn't even chose this outfit, Yachi pulling it out when you made your way into her home.

It seemed to make sense to you now.

"Did you?....."
You turned to Yachi who sat next to you happily smiling.

"....set us up?"
Tsukishima smiled passive aggressively at Yamaguchi who could only avert his eyes.

"Y-Yeah...truth is we've been dating for a small while."
Yamaguchi explains and everything seemed to shatter before yours eyes.