Big brother

As Friday arrived and school and volleyball practice ended you began whistling outside while waiting for Tsukishima to finish changing.

You had both agreed to meet at his house but the creeping thoughts of his brother began taking over your mind.

He's for sure bigger than Tsukishima arghhh what is he going to look like????
Since they were siblings you had already thought that he was going to be a rough photocopy of tsukishima, in a sense an even bigger asshole than him.

What if he kicks me out!

"GET OUT OF HERE SHORT SCUM!"
One kick from someone that big would be like a final blow in a video game and it gave you chills thinking about it.

"We can go now."
Looking up you see the male with his black jacket off revealing a basic white t shirt as his headphones lied around his neck.

You nod as the two of you began walking, his slightly bigger steps making you jealous.

How can you walk so fast!!!
You thought trying to meet up his speed by taking large steps before you realized how stupid you must've looked, turning back to your normal pace as you continued your way through the neighborhoods and passed the houses.

You wanted to tell him but you didint know when was the appropriate time, it kind of shocked you that he just let you over his house without full knowing what you wanted.

"So Tsukishima the reason I wanted to come over to your house was to actually talk about something so...."

"We're here"

Huh...
Glancing up you see the familiar home of his as he pulled his keys out to open the door.

"Now remember what I said if my brother asks you questions don't answer, I'll answer for you."
You vigorously nodded as you began fiddling your fingers together in an attempt to stay calm.

WHAT IF HES IN A CULT!!!
You didint intend to be killed at such an early age of your life and that only frightened you more.

As the door slowly opened you were ready to run away as far as possible but your feet stayed grounded as Tsukishima walked in the home followed by you.

Looking around the house it seemed to be vacant and you let out a sigh of relief before slowly taking your shoes off.

Thank god thank god....

"Kei?"
A voice calls out and you freeze on the spot, it didint sound like Tsukishimas voice in any way shape or form so it only belonged to another.

As your eyes locked to the back of the couch located in the living room you saw a blonde head pop up.

You turn your head to Tsukishima, him raising an eyebrow at you confused.

If Tsukishimas is there then that means-

"You're home surprisingly early today-."
As you look at the head rise turning around to stare at Tsukishima with a smile his eyes locked onto you widening as he gasps followed by.

"UWAHHHH?!-"
The person collapses off the couch and hitting the floor with a thud.

You turn to Tsukishima as his face irked with irritation.

As the voice groaned he quickly stood up before walking up to the two of you.

Yep you were scared, beyond scared at this point before the man turns his head to you staring down.

"This isn't Yamaguchi right? Yamaguchi looks different and is a....guy?!"
As Tsukishima nods silently the man reaches his hand out to you.

"My name is Akiteru Tsukishima but just call me big brother!"