1.

Shumizen Academy – Third Year12th April, one week since the school's started

12th April, one week since the school's started

I take a deep breath. Here we are again, I think arriving in front of the gym's door. I can already hear the squealing of training shoes and girls screaming things like "Nice!" or "Again, toss to me again!". I smile and look down at the pieces of paper in my hand. One contain the new formation of the team and their jersey number.

Let's see what we've got this year.

Aizawa Isabelle, #1, wing spiker (ace — someone added this with some little flowers all around the word) and captain, third year.

Fujimoto Ana, #2, setter and vice-captain, third year.

Akiyama Mina, #3, libero, third year.

Ishikawa Yuki, #4, wing spiker (and future ace), second year.

Konishi Kyoko, #5, middle blocker, second year.

Moto Niki, #6, middle blocker, first year.

Oshiro Lin, #7, wing spiker, first year.

Are the regular. Then we have the other girls.

Hoshino Jirō, #8, setter, second year.

Inaba Nozomi, #9, wing spiker, first year.

Maki Chihiro, #10, pinch server, first year.

Sanada Emiko, #11, middle blocker, second year.

Yukimura Miyu, #12, wing spiker, second year.

Last but not leas our manager, Mori Risa, third year.

Yeah, this is perfect. Then I start reading the other paper. An application form that a lovely first year give it to me this morning. He wants to became our new manager and I can't be more happy.

I was worried that nobody would take Risa's place when the graduation day will come but now I'm very calm and ready to start this day of practice with my girls.

«Good morning, Belle!» Risa smiles at me when I enter in the gym «Did you see the new formation? Did you like it?» she asks, coming toward me.

I nod and patted her back «Yes, it's really perfect! And I also have great news!» I say loud enough to make all the girls looking at me with curios in their eyes.

I show them the application form «We found our new manager!»

The girls start jumping around happily. Risa sighs, putting a hand on her chest.

«Thanks God, I was sooo worried to left this troublemakers only in the coach's hands!» she says, ignoring all the protesting shout on the adjective  "troublemaker". I handed to her the paper and start warming up myself. The team follow my moves and together we start practice.