22.

Nekoma High-School17th November, Kuroo's Birthday

Nekoma High-School
17th November, Kuroo's Birthday

Another two weeks are passed and the Tournament is getting closer. We practice even during the lunch break and after school to be make better our attack and defense.

The girls never fail to surprise me and that make me even more excited to win. This will be mine, Ana and Mina's last high-school Tournament and I feel my heart slowly breaking.

Ana from the next year will be in the Japanese National Under 19 Team, Mina still doesn't know if she will keep playing volleyball and in the end I choose Chinese Team. They offer me more possibilities and I think I will totally have the grow up I want in that team. So yes, it's kinda sad but don't play together doesn't mean we will not see each other anymore.

«NEGATIVITY BEGONE!»

Mina hits me in the hip with her hand, taking me by surprise and make me tremble on Ana.

«What the hell, Mina?!» I grab the painful hip and pout.

She grins «When you're too quiet you're thinking about sad thing so I used this new technique that Sugawara-san suggests me to kill all the negative thoughts!»

Note to myself: never introduce Mina to someone anymore!

I sigh «Sorry! I was thinking about...»

«The future! We know!» they also answer me together and give me a stupid look.

«Ooh, let's go get your stupid boyfriend and shut up!» I walk ahead them and I finally see the enter of Nekoma's gym.

Today is Kuroo's birthday so we decided to hang out with him, Kenma, Yaku, Kai, Bokuto and Akaashi to celebrate it. Mina suggested to go to the little restaurant near Nekoma where they serve delicious grilled mackerel pike — or Kuroo's favorite food!

The place is pretty enough to make us decided to dressed up a little, putting on a some lovely dresses — under our big coats — and high boots — we convinced Ana to putting them too even if she's already super tall and now she's even more stunning.

Bokuto and Akaashi will wait us at the restaurant while we're going to get the kitties.

«Good evening my fellow friends!» I greet everyone, opening the gym's door «You don't seem ready» I points at the boys who are collecting their things.

«We change quickly and then we can go, my fellow friend» Kuroo mocking me and send us a smirk.

«C'mon, the owls are waiting!» Ana stuck his head inside the gym and wave at the boys. Mina appears next to me and a strange aura is surrounding her.

Kuroo assumes a military position «Yes, we're late! I'm sorry! C'mon boys or this is gonna be my last day on earth!» he push Kenma, Kai and Yaku outside, between the laughing of their teammates.