24.

Bokuto's house31th December, New Year's Eve

Bokuto's house
31th December, New Year's Eve

«Babe, did you see my shoes?» I ask to Bokuto from the bathroom. I just end up styling my hair and wear some earrings, almost ready to our dinner.

He surprised me with this lovely date on a fancy restaurant on the rooftop of an hotel to spend this New Year's Eve together. I was shocked, I never imagined my Bokuto do something like this.

«You're my end and my beginning, aren't you?» were is words.

This dummy.

A little knock on the door takes me away from my thoughts «I got the shoes, can I come in?»

«Yes!»

He opens the door with my shoes in one hand and in the other he has a tie. He pauses for a second, looking at me with his mouth open.

«Hot» he mumbles.

I can feel myself blushing «Kōtarō!»

For this special night I decided to steal one of my mom dress and now I'm currently wearing a long blu dress with long sleeves and a big vent on my right leg — where my tattoo is — and another one that leave my back completely uncover.

I'm pretty satisfy by this look and I'm happy Bokuto likes it too.

I take the shoes from his hands and wear it using my boyfriend as support.

Then I look better at him and notice how good he looks in a suit «Kō, you're stunning!»

He blushes a little but immediately covered it fist pumping the air «I know, right? Now, I can't fix this demonic thing!» he pouts a little, showing me the tie.

I chuckle and take it «It's easy, you should do it like this» I explain him while I'm moving the tie «here you go, perfect» I place my hands on his chest and admire his face.

He is doing the same, both lost in a moment of pure love and admiration versus the other one.

«I never thought that one day I would have called you my girlfriend, you know?» he rubs his thumbs on my bare back, drawing little circles «You're so perfect and I looove you so much, Isabelle! Marry me!»

I laugh. I hear a "Marry me!" at least four times a day and my answer is always the same.

«Propose to me in 6 years and we'll see»

I really don't know why I choose 6, it's the first number that comes to my mind I guess.

He pulls me closer and kiss my nose «I will!»

I check my phone to see what time is it «C'mon, Kō! Or we'll be late!»

He nods and takes my hand, helping me going down the stairs. He put his own shoes on and toss me my purse. In my mind I have the urge to spike it but I keep control of my action and I just grab it midair.