26.

Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium 5th January, National Tournament, Opening's Ceremony Day

5th January, National Tournament, Opening's Ceremony Day

«I can't believe we're here!» Inaba's eyes are sparking.

Mina send her a dead glare «Eh? Were you thinking we couldn't do it even this year?»

Inaba shakes her head, scared by Mina's expression «N-no! That's not what I mean!»

We all chuckle, knowing how much Inaba can be oblivious sometimes and that Mina loves teasing her. In fact her face return to her normal smile and she pats our first year's back.

«Don't be so nervous! I was joking, I can't believe we're here again too!»

And for the last time.

«NEGATIVITY...»

This time doesn't have the time to hit me because I quickly switch place with Sanada and the poor girl is being hits.

Sanada glare at Mina from her 178 high's centimeters «Akiyama-senpai, can I have an explanation?»

Mina bows her head «It was supposed to be for Isabelle! I'm sorry!»

I notice that Ishikawa is currently try to calm down the little one, saying them encouraging words and some embarrassing moments that happened at last year Tournament.

«So you don't have to worry, girls! Until we're together nothing can go wrong!»

I step closer «And your captain is not going to let you down» I point at my self with a bright smile.

Mina jumps on my shoulders «Neither your libero! Miss all the ball you want! I'm going to receive it!»

Ana is behind us «Your setter is here too! I don't care if your receive sucks, I'm going to do the perfect toss anyway!»

Now they seem more motivated and ready to win.

We're already in our uniform and we're waiting that the opening ceremony to start.

I turn around and notice someone coming towards us and I smile. Koko, Sasaki, Nakamura and their girls are finally here.

«Ready to lose?» Koko asks me, handing me the sign with the name of my team and our rappresentative city.

I look at the sign in my hand, memorizing this sensation, the wood who still smell like fresh paint and the letters who form "Shumizen Academy" on it.

This is the last time I can touch this.

I grin «Never»

A woman voice in the speaker call us and make us lining based on our provenance. Tokyo is the first one who step inside.

We're the second team entering only behind Toraki's girls.

When they announce our team's name I turn slightly to my girls «Let's do it»