31.

Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium 9th January, National Tournament, Semifinals

9th January, National Tournament, Semifinals

«Good luck for today, Aizawa-san and thank you again for everything» Sawamura says, shaking my hand.

I'm currently saying goodbye to Karasuno before my match starts and seeing Hinata, Noya and Tanaka in tears is not really helpful.

«WE'RE GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH, AIZAWA-SAN!» Tanaka and Nishinoya push me away from Sawamura and hug me crying while I pat their back.

«I'm gonna miss you too, guys!»

Sawamura and Ennoshita take them away by their collars and scold them for being too clingy. I smile and thank them.

«Thank you for your help, Isabelle-san» Kageyama bows his head a little and I do the same.

«S-sensei, I...» Shoyō gets closer but I stop him and hug him tight.

«I'm proud of you, Greatest Decoy!» I say, taking a step back and giving him a big smile «But I really have to go, guys, today is gonna be hard»

They bow all together and scream a loud "Thank you" that gain the attention of the people around us.

I wave at them one last time before running back in the gym where my girls are waiting.

Sorry guys, I don't want you to see me crying, you need to stay strong.

«Are you ready?»

«Honestly? No» I answer to Bokuto, who comes with Akaashi to see the game.

They will play this afternoon the man's semifinal and apparently all the three best aces — and also the fourth — of Japan are out of the game so Bokuto is the only one who keeps playing in this Tournament.

On the other hand we're against Ameban's girls, our dear friends. I know this time would come but today I'm even more heartbroken.

Bokuto hug me tight, squeezing me in his strong arms «I know that you're sad now but you have to win also this. In my eyes your the brightest star out in the court, I know you can do it»

I hide my face in his chest, drowning in embarrassment and cuteness «How can you say something like that out loud?»

He takes my shoulders and push me back a little to look at me in the eyes «I want everyone to know how I feel about you!»

I shake my head, smiling «You're the best boy in the entire world» I press my lips on his and he gently kiss me back, sliding his arm behind my waist to pull me closer.

The kiss lasts only a few seconds before I break it «I'm happy you're here» I turn my face to Akaashi, who's pretending to be focused on something on the court to don't look at us «same goes for you, 'Kaashi!»