7.

Interhigh-Preliminaries, Tokyo's Central Gym1th June

1th June

«I think I'm going to throw up my breakfast» Moto says coming out of the bus. Ana pats her back to reassure her.

«Don't worry, Niki-chan!» she hands her the bag that the first year forgot on the bus «Everyone feels like this the first time! When you'll enter the court everything disappears, I swear!»

«Bullshit, you puke in my hood the first time we participate in an Interhigh!» Mina decides to bring back this indelible memory right now. Sanada karate chopped the back of her head.

«Hey! Why did you hit me?» she massages the spot and looks at Sanada with fake teary eyes. Risa sighed and hit the both of them with her notebook.

«Shut up! Did that seem the time to fight?»

A hyena laugh makes me suddenly cringe. Oh, for the love of God.

«You should really use this temper on the court, don't you think, pretty girls?» Kuroo's voice gains everyone's attention. All the Nekoma team is looking at us, someone waving and the other one doesn't really understand what's going on.

They're probably first year, I think looking at my little one, who has the same confused expression written on their face.

«You sure know how to make an entrance, Kuroo» I get closer to him «but you still don't know how to use a brush» I extend my fist and he does the same, smashing it against mine.

«Where's Bro-kuto?» is the first thing he asks me.

«Oh yes, I'm fine, thanks for your concern

He does one of his stupid smiles and hugs me «C'mon, don't be like this! You know that I love you, right?»

I free myself from the embrace «We don't see each other for months and the first thing you ask me is where's Kō, that's not polite»

I spot Kenma playing on his phone «Kenma, hi!»

I only receive a look from his cat-looking like eyes and a little smile. Usual. Then I greet all the other members I know and also the new ones. My girls are doing the same thing.

Kuroo brings me back to his side and put an arm around my shoulders «Sooo, how are things going with Bokuto?» he asks, lowering his head so my eyes are right in front of his.

I try to push him off but I fail «Don't ask such a question here, please» then I flick his forehead «and take your face at least six inches from mine»

«HEY HEY HEY, ALL MY FRIENDS ARE HERE!» and with this, I don't need to answer Kuroo's previous question. Kuroo makes me turn and a smiling Bokuto comes to us.

When he notices Kuroo's arm around me he grabs my bag and takes me beside him «You're too touchy, Ku-bro»

Really? Bro-kuto and Ku-bro?