18.

Sendai City Gymnasium15th October, Semifinals of Miyagi Prefecture Representative Playoffs 

15th October, Semifinals of Miyagi Prefecture Representative Playoffs 

«Yes babe, I'm just arrived, don't worry! I'll call you later, okay?»

I hear Bokuto let out a relief sigh «Alright! Be careful and say "good luck" to shrimpy even from me!»

I chuckle «Yeah yeah, bye, love you!» and I hang up.

Today is the second day of Miyagi's Qualifications and when Hinata texted me they won the first game I dressed up and pick the first train. Now they're currently waiting the end of Seijoh's and Date Tech's match to see who they're going against after.

I make my way to the stands of the gym and I notice that the two teams are on their last set and also at the set point for Seijoh.

«SENSEI! RIGHT HERE!»

Shoyō's voice make me finch. He is waving at me from his seat and I quickly run to him and the other Karasuno members.

I hug Shoyō's and Kageyama's head so they don't have to stand up «Boys! I'm proud of you! Now you have to keep winning!»

They have both red faces but determination is shining in their eyes.

«A-Aizawa-san! What a surprise!»

Sawamura notice my presence and so does Sugawara and Azumane. They were talking with some boys from Date Tech who are looking at me like I'm some kind of alien.

«AIZAWA-SAN!» Tanaka and Nishinoya cling on my legs «WE ARE REALLY BLESSED!»

I pat their head and help them stand «You're exaggerating»

Double whistle. We all turn to see that the game is over and Seijoh wins.

Karasuno faces drop but I know they're ready to get their revenge.

«C'mon, we're going to warm up» Sawamura stand and call the boys «Aizawa-san, I look forward to see you cheer for us»

I grin and give him two thumbs up «Of course, I'm here for that! You can do it, crows!»

They smile and go prepare for the next game.

I think I'm gonna do something before going in the stands.

I slowly approach the Seijoh's boys while their coming out the gym.

«Oi, Isabelle-san! Is that you?» Iwaizumi is the first who notice me. I wave at him and he flash me one of his rare smile.

«Hi guys!»

He, Matsukawa and Hanamaki come closer to me and examine my face.

«Holy shit, we don't see each other for two years and look at you! You're in a gang or something?» Iwaizumi ask me, touching one of my nose piercing.