37.

Kamei Arena Sendai5th November 2018, MSBY Black Jackal vs Schweiden Adlers

Kamei Arena Sendai
5th November 2018, MSBY Black Jackal vs Schweiden Adlers

«Keiji!» I run in the arms of my friend, who's waiting for me at the gym's entrance. He smiles and hug me tight, fixing also my scarf and hat.

«It's cold outside and you wear a dress. What a character are you, Isabelle!» he jokes, pointing at my mini dress.

I show him my super high warm socks under my boot «Don't worry, I'm got this!»

Akaashi sighs and fix his glasses on his nose, offering me his arm «Let's go, Bokuto-san will be so happy to see you here»

I link my arm with his and nod «I know that a lot of old friends will be there too! I want to see everyone! I'm so excited!»

Two other years are passed and a lot of things change again. I return in Japan last year and now I play in the Honō Team — V. League Division 1 — as outside hitter and ace while my amazing boyfriend is in the MSBY Black Jackal along with Shoyō, Atsumu Miya and Kyoomi Sakusa — who were big names during high-school — and today we're finally in Sedai to see the battle of the century: Black Jackal against Adlers aka Kageyama, Ushijima and Hoshiumi's team. Finally Kageyama and Hinata will have they're battle in an official match.

They don't know I'm here in Sedai, it's a surprise I have prepared with Akaashi. Currently the boys think I'm at practice in Tokyo while I'm heading to the changing room to wish them good luck.

«I'll wait you on the stands, alright?» Akaashi asks me. I nod and kiss his cheek — thanks high heels for making me a little more taller!

«See you later, Keiji!» I wave him a goodbye and walk pretty fast towards the changing room.

I'm about to turn the corner when I hear some voices coming from a corridor.

There's the bathroom here, right?

I peek and notice all my friend standing there, talking.

I take a step closer, hearing they're talking about arm wrestling.

«I will definitely kick all your asses, buddies» I say nonchalantly from behind Kageyama. They all turn to me and Bokuto push away Shoyō, Atsumu and Ushijima to come to me.

He cup my face and smiles, kissing me passionately. Still with his lips on my he lifts me up and swing me around.

«You're here!» he says, putting me down but still with his arms around my waist.

I nod «Surprise!»

I turn in his arms and wave at the boys. Everyone seems pretty exciting to see me and I notice that Shoyō and Kageyama are having hard time containing themselves to don't run to me.

I slide from Bokuto embrace and open my arms «Quick before I get trapped again» I joke.

Shoyō runs to me along with Kageyama and they crash me in a big hug. I giggle and when they step back I return in Bokuto's warm and familiar arms.