16.

Shinzen High-School6th July, last day of the Summer Camp and Isabelle's Birthday

Shinzen High-School
6th July, last day of the Summer Camp and Isabelle's Birthday

«HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!»

My teammates wake me up screaming in my ear and launching a bucket of ice cold water on my poor futon.

I get up immediately, soaking wet «Are you crazy?!»

They just laugh. An idea comes to my mind. I grin evilly and start running to anyone I can reach. They understand what I'm trying to do and start running outside the room.

Apparently it was all planned because another three bucket of water make contact with me. I look in disbelief at Sasaki, Nakamura and Koko who are bursting in laugh. I jump on Koko's back, making her clothes wet. She gets rid off me and run away with the girls.

This time I'm more careful stepping outside our dorm and take a look around every corner. Free way.

Or I thought. More water ends on my head and on my back and on my mouth.

I spit some water and look in front of me just to find a smirking Bokuto and the Fukurodani's team. Behind me there's Nekoma beside Karasuno and on my left Shinzen and Ubugawa boys.

Akaashi hand me a towel «I try to stop them, sorry Isabelle-san and happy birthday»

I dry my face «Thanks, Akaashi! You are really an angel» I repress the urge to hug him and just smile.

Bokuto push Akaashi away and lift me up, spinning me around «HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! YOU'RE SO OLD BUT YOU STILL HOT AS HELL!»

I let out a chuckle «You dummy! Put my down, you're getting all wet!»

He just squeezes me tighter «I don't care» and then, always in his arms, he plastered a long kiss on my lips. I can hear some whistle and wolf howl from the boys around us and I can't repress the smile that is growing on my face. I cup Bokuto's cheeks and kiss him back. When we separate from each other he finally put me down, some boys comes to me.

«Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you're CuTe» Kuroo greets me with a different chemistry pick-up line every birthday but today's one is the absolutely the worst.

«Tetsurō, please tell me you don't use that lines with Mina»

He smirks and put his hands up «I'm not gonna answer that»

Kenma is behind Kuroo waving at me «Happy birthday, Isabelle-san»

I waved back and thank him.

«Happy birthday, Aizawa-san! Sorry for the water but they dragged us to to this» Sawamura point at my boyfriend and Kuroo who are doing a "who have the best hair" contest. I sigh.

«Don't worry and thank you!»

Hinata runs in front of Sawamura and jumps on me, tugging me in a hug «SENSEI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!»