12.

Shinzen High-School26th June, second week of the Summer Camp

Shinzen High-School
26th June, second week of the Summer Camp

This morning I woke up with a big smile plastered on my face and some teasing comments from the girls. I already told them what happened last night and my good mood seem to influence everyone in our room.

We dress up chatting and sang some songs until the other girl's team come to us and start to sing along. They know the news to thanks to yesterday's screams and the squeals of my teammates. You can't really keep secrets with this type of friend. I don't really mind anyway.

We go together in the common room to eat our breakfast and we notice that most of the boys are already sitting down eating.

I pass near Kuroo and Kenma and place my face between them «Good morning, kitties» I greet them, stealing two strawberries from Kuroo's plate.

I eat them before he can do anything «' Morning, you robber!» he pinches my cheek. Kenma only whisper a "Good morning" keep playing with his phone. His plate is empty but — knowing him — I doubt he ate more than a slice of cake.

I wave at Hinata and Kageyama who are stuffing their mouth with food. Hinata tries to speak but I don't catch what is saying and I just smile.

I've noticed some changes inside Karasuno and I think they start to evolve like I told them.

«If you talk with your mouth full she won't understand, shorty,» the four-eyes from yesterday tell to Hinata who decides to ignore him.

«I don't even introduce myself last night! I'm Aizawa Isabelle» I stick my hand to the glassed boy who shakes it without enthusiasm.

«Tsukishima Kei»

«If the tall cat and the stupid owl bother you again just tell them I will kick their asses, alright?»

Tsukishima nod and fix his glasses. I waved one more time and go sit down at the table with the girls.

Ana notices that I don't take anything from the wonderful buffet our manager and coach prepare «You need to eat, dumbass» and she passes me a bowl full of fruits already cut in slides.

«Why you have this? You never eat fruits in the morning» I say, taking a bite.

«Yeah, but you always do so I take it for you»

I tilt my head «It's poisoned, right?»

She nods «Yes, with a lot of love and appreciation»

All the tables burst into laughter. The boys' heads turn to us and someone is smiling at our strange behavior. We're usually quiet in the morning and loud during the rest of the day.

«HEY HEY HEY, GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!» now all the attention is on Fukurodani's team who did his great entrance. They really seem like stars. The boys admire them and the girls are not far behind. All the room greet them with some hand-shake, smile, and pat on the back.