20.

Sumida City Gymnasium, Tokyo20th October, Tokyo Representative Play-Offs

20th October, Tokyo Representative Play-Offs

Another four days are passed and finally the day is come. Today we need to win at least one game to be selected for the National Spring Tournament but we're planning to win both, of course.

The girls teams are the first playing so my friends are still not arrived at the gym while we're currently changing in our jerseys. We change them a little bit this years, in fact we chose long sleeves tight white and indigo shirt and some shorts also indigo instead of the classic tank top.

I put on my white kneepads and I see that we're all ready. Our first match is against Tokai. This is gonna be fun.

My phone start ringing.

Bokuto already kept me on the phone all the way here so it can't be him.

Shoyō?

«Shoyō? Hi!» I answer him while finishing packing my bag.

«HI SENSEI! I know I'm late for school but I just wanna say GOOD LUCK for your matches today!»

I can hear him breathing heavily and I imagine he is running toward class. I laugh and motioned my girls to follow me outside the changing room.

«Thanks Shoyō! Now out away your phone and go to class! I'll text you later!»

He didn't even reply and close the conversation.

«He's really attached to you, isn't he?» Ana asks me with a little smile. I sigh and nod.

«I think I see him like a little energetic brother» we both giggle.

Entering in the court I notice our stands full of people cheering for us. Both most important I spot three familiar people on it.

«What are you doing here? You're supposed to come later!»

Akaashi, Bokuto and Kuroo are smiling at us from above, standing right behind the handrail.

«We can't miss this match!» Kōtarō grin and winks at me. I send him a kiss and wave at the other two.

I notice Mina blushing when she spot Kuroo smirking at her. Yes, they're still a couple too and that's amazing! They're so cute and all lovey dovey.

«Oi! Is this Kenma?» Ana points a someone sitting behind the boys. I squeeze my eyes a little and notice the pudding head.

«Hi Kenma!» I scream, waving my hand. One of his hands appear between the boys and wave back at me.

«Oi, oi, oi! Shumizen!»

Tokai's girls make their great entrance, making all the people on their stands go crazy.

«I will hug you after your defeat!» I point at Sasaki and she just laugh.