3.

Isabelle's House13th April

Isabelle's House
13th April

The sound of my alarm wake me up. I quickly shut it down and lie back. A loud snoring scare me and when I turn my head to the sound I notice a smiling Bokuto still sleeping. I try to suppress my laugh, covering my mouth with a hand. I can't believe he can always smiles.

Without making a sound I get up and put my laptop on his place. Then I grab my clean uniform and exited the room.

«Kō is still sleeping, isn't he?»

I scream hearing my mom's voices «JESUS!»

My mom tilts her head «No, I'm mom. Do you want breakfast?» she asks, going down the stairs without my answer.

I peek inside my room and see that Bokuto is moving «Get up, lazy ass. Mom is making breakfast»

He immediately gets up and starts dressing fast, like the devil is chasing him. I sighed and go change in the bathroom. Once I finish style my hair I return in my bedroom to take my bag and only at this point I made my entrance in the kitchen.

Bokuto is already eating and mom just give me a bowl with different types of fruit in it. Bokuto's eyebrow get up in surprise.

«You only eat that?» he asks, pointing his chopstick at my healthy breakfast. I roll my eyes.

«Yes, I'm not very hungry in the morning, like someone else» I say, looking at him who's eating the leftover of yesterday dinner. He sticks his tongue at me and I do the same. His eyes sparkles.

«Aah, also your piecing are soo cool, Belle-chan!»

I finish my meal and stand up «Stop calling me "cool", it's embarrassing!» I say, putting my bowl in the sink. He does the same things with his plate and ruffles my hair.

«For me you are cool, so I'm not going to stop calling you that!» I hear my mom laugh after this sentence.

«C'mon, you're going to be late! Isabelle, see you at practice!» my mom waves us a goodbye and get out the house. She's probably going to set up some friendly matches with other teams.

While I'm thinking that the doorbell rings.

«Let's go, this are Mina and Ana!» I say to my friend, putting my shoes on and opening the door. Surprisingly also Akaashi is with them.

It seems that the boy can read my mind «Bokuto-san texted me this address saying that I should come here, sorry for the intrusion Isabelle-san» he explains.

Bokuto appears on the door and greet everyone with his loud voice «HI GIRLS! AKAAAASHI, YOU'RE HERE TOO!»

It's not really strange that me and Bokuto do a sleepover so the girls don't asks anything and Akaashi probably doesn't care.