36.

Rio de Janeiro 20th August 2016, Finals

Rio de Janeiro
20th August 2016, Finals

«So one of your old teammates is playing against us today, Isabelle?» my captain asks me in Chinese and I nod «Focus on the game and don't get distracted, alright? We can do it also this year!»

I grin and finish to change in my yellow uniform «Don't worry, I just wanna take home the golden»

She pats my back and stands up «Oh, Isabelle, before I forget, there's an awesome boy outside the changing room that asked for you!»

With that she go out and let me confused.

I take my bag and get out as well with my other teammates, chatting happily.

When I notice a very tall boy a little far away from us who's searching for someone between us I almost fall. His eyes falls on me and I smile, giving my bag to our libero, Jing, and running to him with open arms.

I jump and he catch me in time, tugging me in a bear hug. He is huge. Literally huge. But he is still the same kid from Karasuno, I'm sure.

I move my head to see him better, moving some of his black locks out off the way, reviling his pretty blue eyes «We finally meet again, Tobio!»

He blush and gives me a little timid smile «Yeah, Isabelle» he puts me down and look at my jersey «you look like a tiny lemon» he mutters.

A vein popped on my forehead «Is this really the first thing you say to me after three years?! Treat with more respect your senpai, Tobio!» I joke, punching his abdomen.

Holy moly, I broke my hand.

He chuckles at the fact that I hurt myself instead of him «Did you met Hinata?» he changes subject.

I nod «Yes! And also Tōru! He's playing in Argentina now, did you knew it?»

He looks away «...Nope»

Liar.

I chuckle «I can't believe that we're actually here» I say, putting my hands on my hips «I really should ask you for an autograph at the end of the day»

He smile and shakes his head «No, I should, you're way more cooler»

My eyes sparkles. Tobio think I'm cool.

I smile «Well, honey, we'll see that! Anyway it was so great to see you again but my match will start soon and I need to warm up!» I quickly hug his waist «I hope to see you with the golden too! See ya, Tobio!»

I run to my team, waving at him who's smiling at me with his hands on the pockets of his jacket.

«Is that Kageyama Tobio form Japanese Team? You really know big names, Isabelle!» Hee, the other opposite hitter, says to me, watching Kageyama.