38.

Tokyo Olympic Stadium6th August 2021, Finals

6th August 2021, Finals

«THE JAPANESE TEAM WIN THE GOLD DEFEATING CHINA! CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE AMAZING GAME THEY SHOWED US!»

I run into Ana's arms and hug her, happy as ever. Second fucking Olympic golden medal.

Koko, Ishikawa and Maki run to us and join the hug, knocking us on the ground, crying.

Yeah, other two years are passed. Yeah, another Olympic Game is just finished for the volleyball team. Yeah, I'm in the Japanese one along side Ana, Koko, Ishikawa and Maki.

I'm married with the love of my life who's now in the Japanese National Team as well with Tobio, Shoyō, Atsumu, Ushijima, Sakusa and Hoshiumi and they've Iwaizumi as personal trainer and I can't be more proud of that. They played against Argentina — where Oikawa's playing — and lost so that's mean they're silver medal today. They were a little upset at first but seeing Oikawa reaching the gold was enough to make them happy for him.

Mina is with my mom, Sanada, Nakamura and Sasaki, waving at us and jumping. Mina has in her arms a little girl with two brown ponytails on the sides of her head who's waving at me as well.

«Luckily she's all her dad!» Koko jokes, following my gaze.

I smile «For once your right»

We attempt at the ceremony and fast as the wind we run outside the gym, meeting the boys midway.

We all hug each other, complimenting even if we cannot be there during each other games.

Kuroo and Akaashi are here too and I can't be more happy.

Mina and the girls arrived as well «Someone wants her mom!» she says, passing me the little girl.

I take her and she immediately hugs me with her little arms «Mommy»

I hug her tight «Hi, Sayuri, did you have fun?» I smile at her and she nods, bump fisting the air like her dad.

«Mommy, Koko, Maki, Ishi and Ana» she points at all of us and smile «super cool!» she claps her hands.

I see the boys having an heart's squeeze and look away from the too much cuteness. I kiss her cheek and she giggles.

Then her big golden eyes found her favorite man «Daddy!» she extends her arms towards Bokuto who quickly lifts her up, making her swings around.

She laughs seeing her yellow dress floating «Daddy, Sho, Tobi, Ushi, 'Sumu, Hoshi, Omi, Iwa» she again points at person that her funny nicknames belongs to «You win!» she touches the medal at Bokuto's neck and smile. Of course she cannot understand the difference between our medals and theirs so she assumes they won too. Otherwise the boys are looking at her so lovingly, telling her that yes, they've won too.