14.

Shinzen High-School28th June, second week of the Summer Camp

Shinzen High-School
28th June, second week of the Summer Camp

Another day of training is passed and here we are in the third gym, taking a break.

The quick attack me and Ana were working on is pretty much perfect and we can't be more happy. Also the other girls are getting better and better thanks to the other team and the boys. Next week we're gonna do some girls versus boys match, to see if we really are improved.

I'm so excited.

«When you jump to block the spiker you need to position yourself in front of his dominant arm» Kuroo is again giving advice to the younger middle blocker.

«Kuroo-san, we are technically opponents as soon as we're in a match, right?» Tsukishima asks him «So, why are you giving us advice?»

Kuroo smile, putting a hand on his heart «I've always been a nice person»

Me, Shoyō and Tsukishima cringed at his words and staring at him with wide eyes.

«You don't have to look at me like that» he scratch the back of his neck and looks away «and then I want that the Battle of the Trash Heap to happen. Coach doesn't want anything else and I don't know for how many time he can continue. So you better keep winning»

Battle of the Trash Heap? The famous match that see Karasuno and Nekoma against each other in an official match? Is he talking about that?

I give small punches in his stomach «Ooh, look who's a softie!»

He push me away «Shut up and let's get back to practice. This is also a good train for me»

«Aizawa-san, can you be on our team this time?» Lev asks, looking at me.

«Sure, why not?» I peek at my boyfriend and see his face falls. Moody.

«Whaaaat? But you don't have a setter and I don't have you!» he complain. I jog to him and give him a peck on the lips.

«But it's something new and we know that trying new things is always funny, or am I wrong?»

He thinks about that for a second and then he light up «So I can show you that I'm really the best! HEY HEY HEY»

I popped a vein «I'm gonna tear you down even if I don't have a setter»

«TRY IT!»

«Aizawa-san, last touch!»

Our team is winning. They decided to kick off Kuroo and let me take the lead of this match.

Lev is the one who's trying the most to give me a decent toss and I appreciate it a lot. So also this time is he calling my name, tossing the ball as high as he can. I take a look and see only Hinata running to block me. This time his jump is really high and we can almost look at each other in the eyes.