28.

Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium 7th January, National Tournament, Second Round

7th January, National Tournament, Second Round

«Eh?! Your opponent is Inarizaki?!»

Mina watch Nishinoya with wide eyes. Our little libero going along very well and when Karasuno told us today's opponent she almost faint in his arms.

«Y-yeah! Are they that strong?» he asks, confused by her behavior.

She nods «Hell yes! But the worst part are the people on the stands! They sucks

I barely know Inarizaki guys but Mina grow up with the infamous Miya twins until she moved to Tokyo. Sometimes they're parents still see each other and my friend and the brothers hang out too.

«They're hot though» Ana mumbles, receiving some approving nods by our youngest and me too.

«And who's the hottest twin?»

A voice behind Ana make us finch. The Miya twins are smiling down at us. Well, one is smiling the other one is smelling the air like a dog.

«Him» I points at the one with grey hair while the one who make us the question sigh.

«Oh c'mon! You have at your feet also the famous dragon! That's so unf...Oh, Tobio-kun!» the blondie pass trough us and go shake Kageyama's hand.

«Did you have food with you?» the other one asks Sanada, smelling her bag. She gives him a confused look and take a step back.

«Y-yes, the hotel give me the permission to use the kitchen this morning and I cooked some onigiri» she opens her bag and take out a bento «are you hungry?»

The grey one doesn't answer but his stomach growling is enough for Sanada.

She sigh and gives him one «Here, you can have one!»

He take the onigiri and bites it. His eyes starts sparkling and he finishes it in less than three bites.

«Miya Osamu and your cooking is great! Tell me your name»

Sanada lifts an eyebrow «Sanada Emiko»

He nods and goes away, left everybody confused but mostly leaving here his brother, who's still talking with Kageyama.

«Hey, where's 'Samu?» blondie asks, looking at me «He reject you or else?»

I feel a vein popping on my forehead «I have a boyfriend, you jerk» I point my thumb behind me «and he went that way»

He is about to respond but Mina stops him «Cut it, Atsumu, don't start a fight that you're gonna lose»

Atsumu sighs and put his hands in the air, assuming a defeated position «Alright, I'm going! See you in the court, Karasuno» he pass between the girls once again and stop in front of me «see ya never again, I hope»