5.

Isabelle's House16th May

Isabelle's House
16th May

«Be ready for 8 o'clock tonight! My teammates recommended me a new place where we can eat amazing takoyaki! And I know how much you love takoyaki!»

I read again Bokuto's text. Is this really a date? Or he was just too exited and exaggerated as always?

I look in the mirror and check again if my clothes are okay. A pair of green high-wasted pants that are tight around the waist and then get larger on the leg and a short white large blouse. I put a pair of black vans to complete the look and here I am.

«Don't be so nervous, damn! Is just Kōtarō!» I try to convince myself.

Putting on my hoop earrings I sit on the edge of the bed. Mom is not home yet because practice ends late today but they let me go at 7 to be ready for that so called "date".

When I announced that to the girls Mina almost faint. They make it seem a big thing and now I'm terrorized. Damn, damn, damn.

I take a look to my phone and I see a text from...Kuroo?

«Details for the Summer Training Camp: it will starts two weeks after the Interhigh and we will stay together for the next three week plus one day to know each other and starts practicing. If you have any other questions just ask! Have fun tonight!»

The camp. After yesterday's meeting I give the girls the news and they were already pumped up, glad to see more friends in little more than a month.

Wait, I read again the last sentence.

"Have fun"?, what does that mean? He knows about the date? I mean, the hang out...

My though are interrupted by the doorbell. I take a deep breath and run down the stairs. I chose a purse from the coat hanger and slides inside it my phone and wallet.

When I open the door a gorgeous Bokuto is standing outside, smiling at his phone. He's wearing black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt that emphasize his muscles. A leather jacket is put behind his left shoulder with a hand over it to avoid the fall.

His gaze get up and meet my figure and quickly the phone disappears.

«Too pretty»

I punch his arm «Stop it! And what happened to your hair?»

For the first time in edges Bokuto's hair are down and not spiked up. He has quite long hair and it's difficult see his eyes.

«Eh? You don't like, right? I wanted to try something new but I guess it wasn't a so good idea..» he put an hand behind his neck and look away.

I smile and gently take his face in my hands, make him look at me again «You are handsome, I mean it»

With that he return the usual Bokuto and start laughing and jumping.