10.

Summer Training Camp, Tokyo 12th June, two days before the official camp starting

12th June, two days before the official camp starting

Finally, we arrive in front of Shinzen High for the day of practice before the official camp starts. We chose to walk here because taking the bus will be a useless thing.

Four boys' teams and just two girls are already here. I can see Fukurodani, Nekoma, Shinzen — obviously— and Ubugawa boys waving at us but the loud greeting comes from the girls. Ameban's and Juzen's girls run towards us, knocking us down on the ground.

Koko's and Nakamura's (Ameban's captain) arms are around my neck and my torso, keeping me down.

«Ooh, you are sooo beautiful, I miss you so much!» Nakamura is the sweetest girl on earth and if she compliments you she means it. I try to look at her but I can only see her wonderful blonde hair.

«I miss you too, Nakamura!»

Koko pinch my ankle «I don't exactly miss you but I love annoying you»

I ruffle her hair, making her squeal «You giraffe

We try to get up but we're all tangled in some way and the worst arrives when I hear Sasaki's voice.

«Girls, attack!»

We lift our arms to protect ourselves but we end up being crushed on the dirty ground. Sasaki is above us and I can only see her boobs. The boy's laughs are not useful at this moment but I don't think that they'll come and offer us a hand. Somehow I push the three captains out of my way and now I can sit.

A big hand appears in front of me «Are you, girls, alright?»

When I lift my head I see a boy with a gentle smile. I accept the hand and he helps me stand up.

«Yes, thank you, let's say that it's a normal thing for us» I brush the dirt off my pants and see that also the other girls are being helped to stand.

I turn my attention to the boy and notice his jacket: Karasuno High School. Must be the "plus one" Kuroo mentioned before.

«Sugawara Kōshi, the third year in Karasuno High School, you are?» the boy introduces himself. I shake his hand.

«Aizawa Isabelle, the third year in Shumizen Academy, nice to meet you, Sugawara-san»

His eyes widen «Wait, that Aizawa Isabelle? The dragon

I laugh «Yeah, that's me! Just call me Isabelle!»

Sugawara blush a little «S-sorry! I didn't mean to call you by your nickname!»

I pat the boy's back «Don't worry, you can also call me dragon! I have no problems with anything! Relax, I'm not gonna eat you!»

Sugawara relaxes a bit until his other teammates come. They're not a so big team.