17.

Fukurodani Academy20th September, Bokuto's Birthday

Fukurodani Academy
20th September, Bokuto's Birthday

Just one month at the start of the Qualifications and we're now ready. We spend the last three months training like crazy, day and night, sometimes even with Fukurodani, Nekoma and Toraki, just to improve our skills to the maximum of our abilities and we can finally say that we are ready. All our new attacks are on point and we perfectly know how to work together with the first year without any problems.

Between me and Bokuto is grew up a solid and full of love relationship. We try to spend every free time we have together, going on dates or just chilling at home, cuddling, watching movies and making love.

We were both embarrassed the first time we did it but we're growing more confident since then and I have to say it: Bokuto is hella good. He really turn himself into something else when we're having our moment: he like it slow, where he can look at me all the time, he's not loud, he whispers sweet — and not only — things in my ear, caressing all my body and kissing every spot he can reach. Just think about it make me flustered and happy at the same time.

I'm so in love with you, Kōtarō.

Right now I'm walking alone towards Fukurodani. I came out of practice sooner to go surprise Bokuto for his birthday with the cupcakes I made — for all the team, of course. I passed from home to take the food and change so now I'm wearing a black high-wasted jeans skirt, a big light brown sweater placed inside the skirt and high black boots — they have a little heel so now I reach 168cm, wo-oh. I also wear a black jacket and a scarf.

When I arrive at the gym I can hear the boys voices inside. I smile and open the door.

«Hi Isabelle-san!» Yukie wave at me and Kaori do the same.

I step inside, closing the door behind me and getting closer to them «Hi girls! How's practice going?»

Kaori look at her watch «They're gonna stop in a few minutes if Bokuto don't want to practice more»

I chuckle «Don't worry, I'll drag him out of here as soon as they finish»

They smile and point at the bags in my hands «Tell me it's food» Yukie asks, drooling.

I nod «Cupcakes for all the team»

Bokuto hear my voice and snap his head at me «BELLE! HI BELLE! ISABELLEE» he calls me, waving his arms in the air like a little kid. Doing that he distract himself from the game and he misses the toss Akaashi give him, make the ball falling.

Akaashi sigh and turn to me «Hello, Isabelle-san»

I wave at the boy and send a flying kiss to my boyfriend, who is looking at me with his mouth slightly open.

«Alright, since you all seem tired and Isabelle has taken cupcakes let's end practice now, okay boy? Coach?» Yukie says, clapping her hands. The coach nod and everyone run to the bench.