15.

Shinzen High-School30th June, start of the third week of Summer Camp

Shinzen High-School
30th June, start of the third week of Summer Camp

«Are you ready to lose, Shoyō?»

Me and my girls step in the gym were the boys are finishing their warm up.

Hinata jumps on me, almost knocking me on the ground «WE'RE GOING TO DEFEAT YOU, SENSEI!»

Sawamura runs to him and take him back to the bench «I'm so sorry for his behavior, Aizawa-san!»

I shake my hand «Don't worry, Sawamura-san. I mean, I'm used to Bokuto's manners who's like a bear»

Sawamura laughs «Hinata told me that you will be our first opponent»

I grin «I hope you're ready»

Koko raise her arm «Can we watch Karasuno and this shortys play?»

Everyone seem pretty interested in our match so all the coaches agree and with that we start going towards our bench. Boys and girls from other teams are split up, someone on our side and the other one on Karasuno's. Bokuto, Akaashi and Kuroo are waving at me and I send them a thumbs up.

I take off my jacket and for the first time since Training Camp started I only wear a tight t-shirt, revealing all my tattoo.

I can sense a lot of eyes on me especially a pair of golden one.

Akira and Risa hand us our black jersey.

«Do you remember what I told you last night?»

The girls nod, grinning. I gesture them to start positioning in the court while I go to Sawamura to see who's gonna serve first.

«Amazing tattoos, sensei!» Hinata screams at me from his position, waving his arms in the air. Kageyama hits the boy behind his head, telling him to shut up. Tanaka and Nishinoya are laughing their asses off while Azumane tries to calm everyone one down. Sugawara is face palming and Tsukishima stands on the court without giving a damn about all the chaos surrounding him.

«Yeah, they're quite handful» Sawamura sigh, following my gaze.

I look behind me just to find Mina trying to touch her feet with the hands, Ishikawa helping her by pushing her more down, Inaba fighting with Moto from outside the court, Ana pointing at Oshiro jersey who is reversed and Sanada yelling at them to focus.

«I think I can understand you» I sigh, turning my attention to Karasuno's captain. He smiles and pats my shoulder.

«H-head for S-shumizen and tail for Karasuno» the little manager of Karasuno says stuttering a bit, flipping a coin. She seems intimidated by my presence.

Head.

«We serve» I shake Sawamura hand.

«And we receive»