13.

Shinzen High-School27th June, second week of the Summer Camp

Shinzen High-School
27th June, second week of the Summer Camp

«HEY HEY HEY» Bokuto rise his fist in air, exulting after a great spike «DID YOU SEE THAT, ISABELLE?»

For the third night me, Bokuto, Akaashi, Shoyō, Kuroo, Lev and Tsukishima are practicing on our own after everyone left the gym.

«You did great, Kōtarō!»

This time me and Shoyō switch anytime our team score a point. So now I'm going out and Hinata enter in the court. We give each other a high-five and I'm ready to see him playing.

«You need to put your hands like that» Kuroo use this little pause to explain — again — to Lev and also Tsukishima the right way to block someone's spike «and you need to be determinate! Then, make this annoying owl shut up!» he point at Bokuto.

The boy stick out his tongue and make a stupid face «Just try it!»

I laugh at the boys, asking myself how did I end up stuck with such a stupid friend and boyfriend.

Then the match starts again and when Hinata is about to spike a three person wall jump in front of him.

«Hey! You guys are playing dirty!» Bokuto complains.

I don't know how but Hinata did something incredible: he slam the ball on Lev's hand and he make an hand and out. I clap my hands.

«Great job, Shoyō!»

Of course my boyfriend is already congratulating his little disciple — he like to calls Hinata's like that since he teach him how to do a rebound when we begin the match — shaking his head like a proud dad.

«You were covered by three blockers, each around 190 centimeter tall! Not to mention that terrible toss» Akaashi flash him a dead glare «well done, I'm moved!»

I move closer to Akaashi while Bokuto is still talking.

«For the bravest cavalier who fought a two meters wall I...»

«He is exaggerating again» Akaashi says. I nod.

«Now 190 centimeters are became two meters» Kuroo mumbles.

He points his chest with his thumb «I shall give you a new special attack»

Hinata is exited «A new special attack?!»

Bokuto nod «Listen well now» he starts «this attack could be a way to move the equilibrium»

«Here we go, he's trying to look cool» I chuckle at Akaashi's words.

«Did you guys know what he's talking about?» Kuroo look at us between the net. Me and Akaashi share a look.

«This attack is not a way to escape. When your timing, your toss and your posture are perfect to spike, right when everyone are waiting for a violent spike and mostly when you are the one who think who can do a powerful spike, that's the right time!» he grin «Just like you want to fool them...do it!»