You Know What They Do~33

-
Knees bucklin'
-

The clicking of a gun cocking, presumably a pistol from the sound of it, tore through the air, and for a moment, all sound silenced to listen to the remaining echoes of it

Rin's eyes widened, and she took a fumbling step backwards as fear struck through her heart like a cold, frozen icicle being stabbed into her.

Her heart lurched with nerves as Chenle's deadpan eyes swept towards the open door, quietly awaiting a target as his training began to kick in, and at the moment, Chenle's mind was working double-speed, making the entire scene seem slowed.

Chenle's keen gaze scanned the doorway, and his the barrel of his gun followed his eyes, creating a trap for anyone that was to exit. He was calm; the battle field was where he felt free- free to let the sadistic, bloodthirsty monster that hid within his heart free, and he longed for a good fight.

The sight of blood make some feel queasy, uneasy, even, but Chenle lived off the thrill of it. The thundering sound of a gun, the risky teeters towards death, the feeling of his fist planting into someone's jaw, and the feeling of one being plunged into his gut- he loved it all.

But he wasn't reckless.

His sharp eyes were attentive and serious as he searched the room for anything that even resembled a trap, but, upon finding nothing suspicious, he returned his piercing, dark gaze to the door. He nodded to the boy that quivered behind the desk, directing him to scramble away, which he did.

Rin was frozen with panic as the obscured gun's booming click echoed through her ears, making the back of her neck drip a cold sweat- slithering didn't her spine like a spider of ice ready to bite her.

An undeniable sense of worry fluttered around in her stomach, and she swallowed nervously, desperately trying to rid her throat of a sticky, large lump that had formed there.

Suddenly, the muzzle of a pistol peeked out from the doorframe, making Rin gasp quietly.

Without any hesitation, a deafening crack exploded from the gun, and Rin stumbled back in shock, fear mounting every panicked step she staggered. Her breath hitched, and a yelp erupted from her lips, her breathing uneven as she scrambled backwards.

Chenle flinched at the sound, his gun lurching upwards as he bent down subtly, his eyes darting around wildly. Chenle quickly straightened his posture, extending his armed arm, but it was too late.

A man with slick, black hair had emerged from the doorway, a slit running up his eyebrow and a ring dripping from his bottom lip. In his hand, he held a Beretta 92- the black barrel pointed straight at Chenle.

Park Seonghwa was holding him at gunpoint.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, Jaemin hurry the fuck up."

"We're almost there! It's like a maze back here- I can't get through, but we'll figure it out!"

Chenle's eyes narrowed, annoyance rushing through his veins as he glared at the pistol and the man behind it, and his fingers itched to pull the trigger, but he couldn't- not without risking his own life.

They had both been placed in checkmate, either of their guns pointed at the other as they held explosive eye contact, both just as irritated as the other.

Rin's heart beat vigorously with the fear of a antelope being chased by a lion, inches away from the beast's fangs. She found breathing difficult as she heaved in breaths, her eyes wide as her gaze flinched between the deadly weapons- unable to inhale adequately.

Eyes wide, she clutched a clammy hand over her heart, her fingers tightening over her shirt as she felt pure horror stab through her heart, and she felt like the blood-pumping organ was about to burst, making her panic further.

Adrenaline surged through her veins like a dam had broken inside of her, and she could almost feel it rushing through her blood at a thousand miles per hour, causing her mind to override with utter terror.

A languid sigh could've been heard from within the door, and Rin's eyes flicked towards it- practically hyperventilating with anticipation.

"We knew you'd come," A rough voice articulated, and Rin's breath hitched painfully in her throat.

Chenle, unable to look away from Seonghwa without giving the boy a chance to kill him, merely listened to the man speak, watching from the corner of his eye as the man stepped into view.

A silver, braided head of hair poked out of the doorframe first, almost, wryly, checking his surroundings with a languid smirk illuminating his lips. A mullet ran down his neck, and his close undercut made him resemble a punk from the 80's, but with a modern twist. In his hand rested a revolver, and it hung limply in his palm as his eyes scanned the area, until they landed on Rin.

Rin froze in trepidation as her entire body tensed into immediate terror, and she was petrified by the anxiety that eclipsed her thoughts, her breath ceasing completely. She refused to close her eyes in fear that in a single blink, the unknown man would somehow kill her, somehow harm her in a horrid way.

His simper deepened as his eyes ran over the paralyzed girl, his tongue running over his bottom lip in amusement.

"Who's your girlfriend, Chenle?" He quipped, beginning to pace around the desk to approach her, passing Chenle by.

"Touch her, and I'll personally rip your fucking head off, Hongjoon," Chenle threatened, summoning a light chuckle from the gang member.

With every excruciatingly slow step Hongjoon took, Rin's intestines thrashed more violently within her stomach, and she fought against the urge to break down crying as her eyes glued themselves to him.

Circling her like a shark, Hongjoon leisurely sauntered around the girl, teasing her sadistically as the muzzle of his gun met Rin's cheek.

The cold, petrifying feeling of the gun trailing down her jawline forced a quiet whimper to escape Rin's throat, and she screamed her eyes shut as he laughed huskily, finally dropping his firearm.

Suddenly the boy gasped sarcastically, his eyes widening in glee as he continued to walk around her, scanning her up and down.

"Could I have..." Hongjoon wryly gaped in surprise, "A soulmate here!?"

" Hongjoon wryly gaped in surprise, "A soulmate here!?"

It's 3am but I WILL update for y'all