Chapter 1

Sonic's POV

It's been a couple weeks since Kianna... ya know, died... Jason can't seem to get over her. I can't blame him. He loved her. But now... Now he can't tell her that... Me and Amy are thankful that Kianna saved Spazz. Unfortunately, her wings suddenly disintegrated yesterday. How? We don't know. I looked at a picture of all of us. It was taken before the battle. Kianna and Jason were next to me and Amy, which we were in the middle, and Jason was being lifted in the air by Kianna. Kianna was flapping her wings and smiling. Spazz and Aurora were to the left of me and Amy, with Olivier and Maria. I smiled. Then I noticed something that I didn't notice before. Kianna had her friendship bracelet on. A tear rolled down my cheek. She kept it... We met a girl named Rosa not long after Kianna died. She was injured and in need of help. Her nickname is Rosie. She's sweet and kind. She's fifteen.

"We all miss Kianna, Sonic. But you can't just stare at her all day. We need to protect Camelot. Our only secret weapon is gone, so we need to raise our defenses and think of a good plan." Silver said. I nodded.

"You're right." I told him. "I just wish... I just wish that she could be here..."

"Don't we all?" Jason asked. I smiled sadly.

"She was very brave... Too bad that she died. If only she could, like, I don't know, suddenly come alive again." I said.

"You never know..." Silver said.

"Maybe she faked her death!" Piped up Jason.

"How?" I asked and Jason shrugged.

"I don't know..." I hugged Jason and so did Silver. Jason started crying.

"Shhh... It's ok... It's ok... We're here for you... Cry as much as you want, ok?" I asked Jason. He nodded and kept crying. Things have been hard around here lately. With everybody getting over Kianna and all of the attacks that Avalon are doing. Jason has been wack. One minute he's been crying over Kianna, the next minute he's as fine as a dime. It kinda scares me. But one thing bugs me. Kianna's part unicorn, part human, so is it possible that she's still alive? Think about it. Her wings just... disintegrated. It's a possibility. Maybe we should START considering that Kianna's alive. If she SOMEHOW managed to live. Which probably didn't happen, but you never know. Jason stopped crying and started dancing.

"IT'S THE BEST DAY EVER!!!" Jason shouted. Me and Silver covered our ears. See what I mean? Amy walked into the room with Aurora, who has a bag on her head.

"Please quiet down! I'm TRYING to wash Aurora's hair thoroughly so it'll smell like strawberries! And you guys keep distracting us! So SHHH!!!" We nodded. "Thank you." Amy said before she and Aurora walked out of the room. Suddenly, Spazz screamed. We ran upstairs to his room and banged on the door.

"Spazz? SPAZZ?!?!" I yelled. "Open up!! OPEN UP!!!" Spazz opened the door.

"Sorry, just another nightmare." Spazz said.

"About..?"

"About... um... chickens! Yeah, um... big chickens with... with red beaks! Yeah! Very terrifying..." Spazz said. I nodded.

"Uh-huh." I said, not believing a word that he just said.

"Anyways, um, bye!" Then Spazz slammed the door shut.

"Think he's having nightmares about Kianna again and is too afraid to tell?" Silver asked. I shook my head.

"I think it's something else..." I said, watching the door.