(Prologue): Retirement plan

(Youtube version of the first 3 chapters)

3rd person POV:

The year is 1223. In the World of Terra, there are four major powers that rule over it.

The kingdom of Vaderton, The Orion Empire, The Lura empire, and the Kingdom of Skytra.

In the world of Terra, you can find many people living in it. From Humans and elves to Hybrids and even demons.

Humans make up the majority of the world with the Elves second but slowly declining. Humans and Elves have a so and so relationship with it mostly being good but there is tension from the past.

The Hybrids as they are so cruelly named, are humans with extra features, ranging from cat-like to org-like.

They are the most poorly treated race throughout history, yet in recent times with the war with Demons there treatment has slightly been better.

The demon war has been going on for a few hundred years now. Lead by the Demon Lord who was slowly eradicating every living thing with his demonic army, the four powers were forced to work together.

It was difficult for the four powers to come together, however, the great hero Ciri who was prophesied to defeat the Demon Lord with her magic sword got the four global superpowers to work together.

With plans for a final battle with the Demon Lord being made, the Demon Lord himself had different problems.

In the demonic Castle of the Demon lord which was surrounded by mountains that hid it, the Lord of demons himself was sitting in his throne.

Sitting in boredom, he waited for something to transpire, something good.

The patience of the demonic lord has recently grown thin along with his bloodlust that used to make even demons shake in fear has now died down.

There was silence in the room until the doors to the throne room were opened, disturbing the silence.

Two demons entered the room. One was the Demon Lords right-hand man, the loyal demon, Orcan.

 One was the Demon Lords right-hand man, the loyal demon, Orcan