The pain of time: Part 5

3rd person POV:

When (Y/n) turned around to see an Archangel, he became paralyzed as the realization who it was, came over him.

Lucifer:(annoyed muttering)

It was his mother, Lucifer. He couldn't speak, words simply didn't form. The grip on his sword loosened.

(Y/n):(mind) This isn't fair...

He thought to himself.

(Y/n):(mind) No... T-this is just cruel... Is this some kind of joke!?

The memories of his battle with Lucifer played in his mind again and again. The moment he killed her, played again and again.

She died, but there she was, in front of him. What was he supposed to do? How was he supposed to react?

There was a moment where Exceed made him believe it was just an illusion and that he should destroy it, but he knew what this actually was.

"This was some kind of sick joke from the universe" (Y/n) thought to himself.

The more he looked at her the more he couldn't resist. He dropped Exceed and began walking towards her.

As he got closer, he reached out his arm towards her.

Lucifer: Huh?

Before (Y/n) could touch her, Lucifer grabbed his wrist and twisted it. A sickening cracking sound was heard as (Y/n)'s left wrist broke.

(Y/n):?!

Lucifer: Time to go back where you came from...

(Y/n): W-wait...

Lucifer: Nah, I think I rather do something then wait.

Lucifer then flipped (Y/n). Halfway during the flip, she roundhouses kicked him back.

While (Y/n) was busy recovering, Lucifer noticed Ciri and Sophia.

Lucifer: Sophia? Tch, these intruders are picking a fight, eh?

Creating a magic circle, Lucifer uses it to create a rapier. The future Queen of hell than began walking towards her sister to aid her in her battle.

(Y/n) then quickly ran in front of her.

(Y/n): Wait, I need to talk to you-

Lucifer slashes her sword diagonally across (Y/n)'s chest.

(Y/n): AGH!

Lucifer: I have no interest in talking to you.

She swung her blade towards (Y/n)'s neck but the strike was parried by Exceed, which had flown towards (Y/n) to protect him.

Lucifer: What the-

Exceed began to attack Lucifer, who was forced to parry the flying swords attacks as it spun through the air.