Hello Demonlord: part 1

3rd person POV:

Zasver, a city of the Skytra kingdom. The cities population is split between humans and elves.

When (Y/n) entered the city, he immediately felt a presence in the city, and so did everyone else, which was apparent by the expressions and mood of the people he saw.

Cautiously he searched for this presence which his grandfather asked him to do, but with his rule against revealing the future, he didn't get much to go on.

(Y/n):(mind) Like a duck, I follow the bread crumbs, or in this case, the demonic magic signature to its source.

He followed it to an old bell tower. It seemed abandoned to him, and his suspicion was confirmed by the flyer on the door that said it was going to be demolished next month.

Looking up, he saw a large sheet covering the top and the openings to the bell.

Entering the bell tower, he closes the door behind. He takes a few steps then his eyes follow the spiral staircase that hugged the wall all the way to the top.

To his surprise, the bell tower doors then opened, and he saw Ciri and her companions.

Both sides look at each other with surprise.

(Y/n) then walks up to them, and slowly closes the door on them.

(Y/n): Maybe they didn't see me...?

(Opening theme)

Ashann: Are you going to open the door?

He didn't respond and walked away from the door, hoping that they were just figments of his damaged psyche, however, to his dismay they were not.

Ferra kicked open the door and the group walked in.

(Y/n): I travel to another continent, so we wouldn't meet again, and what happens? We meet again!

(Y/n): Why are you all here?

Baron: We came to this continent because it was on our little victory journey around the world. We're in this building for probably the same reason as you.

(Y/n): Doubt it.

(Y/n): Whatever reason you are all here for, doesn't matter. You can go, I got this.

Ciri: No, with this heavy presence... It's something serious, we won't just turn a blind eye towards this.

Ciri: If you want, you can leave. We'll handle this.

(Y/n): As much as I would love to ditch you all...

(Y/n): I'm here doing a solid for someone. I'm sadly staying until I see this through.

Ferra: That means... Team up~!

(Y/n):(mumbles) Why me...?

The group then began walking up the flight of stairs to the top.

Ferra: So mister demon expert, what can you tell us about this obvious demon case?

(Y/n): Tch... Not much. There's just lots of demonic energy coming from here.

Ashann: Is that all?

(Y/n): I don't know, I might be able to say more when I see what's causing it.