Battle of Pride: part 1

3rd person POV:

Pride and the homemade demon lord arrived at a throne room at the top floor of the stronghold.

Demon lord ß was sitting on a throne.

Demon lord ß: What now?

Pride: Now we make a gate to hell and get demons to acknowledge you as demon lord.

Demon lord ß: And after that?

Pride: You will open a certain door and the sins debt will be paid...

Demon lord ß: You don't seem that excited by my raise to lord hood.

Pride: Well the other sins are dead, killed by the reason why we agreed to all of this.

Pride: My only hope is that she has the power to bring them back before their souls are wiped clean.

Demon lord ß: Well whatever... I'll wait here while you do whatever.

Pride: Like always...

Pride leaves the room.

(Opening theme)

Everyone was now confused at Orcan saying "my lord" at the sight of (Y/n).

(Y/n):(mind) You incompetent overrated flower boy hippy ass-fuck tart! I will not have my plans ruined by a stupid demon! AGAIN!!!

Orcan and (Y/n) were starting at each other which the others noticed.

Ciri: You know him, (Y/n)?

Orcan and (Y/n) continued to stare at one another in silence.

(Y/n):(with a stare that said) Don't you dare ruin my retirement or I will turn you into a fucking sleigh that I'll gift to a fat orc!

Orcan:(with a stare that said) My lord, I missed you as well, it's good to know that you're doing... Moderately well.

(Y/n):(with a stare that said) Your intestines will be used as the reins, your bones as the frame that Santas fat ass will be farting on!

Orcan:(with a stare that said) Yes! Genius idea, my lord! Infiltrating the heroes is something they never would expect! But I might have hurt your cover. What should I do?

(Y/n):(with a stare that said) If Santa doesn't actually exist, then I'll hunt down Jesus, force-feed him until he is as fat as a depressed woman just so he could make your torturous life as a sleigh worse!

Orcan:(with a stare that said) With our close bond I understand completely what you're saying to me. This cover story is quite amazing, but I'm a bit confused about the Santa part.

(Y/n):(with a stare that said) FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUUUU!

Orcan:(with a stare that said) Ah, I see... That makes much more sense than Santa. My apologies.

Ferra: Hello...? Are you two just going to stare at each other?

Orcan: My lord... It's you!

Ciri: You know him?

Orcan: Of course... For you see...

In a flamboyant style, Orcan lifted his head up and held his hand over his face.

Orcan: That man right there... Was my pupil!

Everyone: What!?

Baron: Why is that a surprise for you?