(Lore: 5) The man who befriended heaven and laid the devil

Unknown narrator:

So I've mentioned that the devil, Lucifer has a child. And I can see it in your eyes that you are interested in that subject or more specifically... Who is the father...

As much as I do not like that man, I sadly also respect that man too much to not tell his story.

I hope you are grateful for the story I'm about to tell.

The story I'm about to tell will be about a man, who has been unnoticed by the world, but his impact on it was tremendous.

A man who could be considered the first hero.

This is the story of Arthur Loyd, the man who found friends in heaven and love in hell.

Growing up, Arthur had a boring, none eventful childhood living in a small town.

His family would tell him many stories about adventurers, and fantasy heroes, but the one thing that interested him the most were the true stories about the gate of heaven and Gate of hell.

These gates were the only way for angels and demons to get in and out of Terra. The only ones who didn't need these gates to travel across the worlds were the celestials and God.

One day, he decided to leave his humble village in search of these gates.

Not because of some tragedy in his life, but simply because he was bored.

On his journey, he got into plenty of adventures on his own, while also helped the people he met along the way.

It took Arthur several years to find one of the gates. When he became 21, he found the gate of heaven.

No being in heaven ever expected someone to wait at the gate and simply waltz in when it opened. That all changed when Arthur did just that.

Arthur became the first living man to enter heaven and completely shock everyone there.

From what I was told, the angels were completely flabbergasted and had no idea how to react.

Arthur simply began talking with everyone he could, eventually, the angels called in an archangel to help handle this situation.

The Archangel Sophia came to deal with the human. Arthur turned the situation around and the two eventually began chatting.

Not having many interactions with mortals, Sophia absolutely enjoyed talking with him.

Eventually, he convinced her to introduce him to her family.

Sophia became great friends with Arthur, some might even say best friends. And that reason alone, God allowed him to stay and leave as he liked.

After Sophia opened up to Arthur about her fallen sister, Lucifer, he remembered that his journey was half done.

Sophia tried to convince him to stay, but it was a losing battle. Arthur simply asked her what was Lucifer's favorite thing. She answered fruit.

Arthur then left heaven and traveled across the world until he stumbled upon the gate of hell.

The mad man willingly entered hell. Finding her Castle, he snuck in but was quickly caught by yours truly.

I brought him to my queen, thinking that a live human in hell would entertain her.

When I presented him to her and explained the situation, Arthur then took out a box of strawberries that he gave to her.

Accepting the gift, Lucifer became amused and allowed him to stay until she finishes the box of strawberries.

Arthur then told her his story. When Lucifer finished the strawberries, she allowed him to continue but he changed the subject to her.

The two then went for a walk around the castle, leaving me and a servant named Maze in the throne.

As the months flew by, they became closer and closer. Arthur would travel between heaven and hell just because he could.

On his 26 birthday, the queen of hell blessed the man with a kiss.

Arthur told me himself, that was the moment he realized he was in love with her.

Arthur would then go on to try to win her heart.

He succeeded...

It was to be expected, the two obviously loved to spend time together. I believe it was the demon Lust who shouted "just fuck already" every time he saw them.

When the two got together, many changes came along. From building a new castle in front of the gate of hell in Terra to some changes in the demons.

It didn't take long for the two to get married and "spend time together" so much that a child was eventually conceived, which between you and me, I'm surprised there weren't several.

When the child was born, many more things changed. A little battle about where the half celestial should live, but eventually everyone settled for Terra.

Arthur did something that I thought impossible... He made Lucifer happy.

The three lived a happy life... However, all things come to an end. Tragically, so did there happy life.

Arthur's death... Or should I say, murder... Set off a chain of events that would lead to the death of Lucifer and the rise of the Demon Lord.

But that story is for another time...