The new Retirement plan

3rd person POV:

(Y/n) was sitting on a rock while the sins stood around him.

Lust: How do you feel.

(Y/n): My magic has regenerated but it feels different from what I'm used to.

Greed: It's probably because you don't have any demonic magic anymore.

Gluttony: That explains why you smell so pure. He's a pure boy now.

(Y/n): I'm neither pure nor a boy. I'm a badass dude.

Wrath: Pure boy~

(Y/n): Never call me that again.

Pride: Moving on to the subject at hand... You said that your grandmother is going to try and kill those heroes, right?

(Y/n): Good to know you listened.

Pride: So what do we do about that?

Envy: I-Is it our problem?

Wrath: He makes a point. We could just let them die.

Sloth: After that, what will she go after next...?

Pride: (Y/n) what do you want to do?

(Y/n): Well... Like an infectious rash they kinda sorta maybe grew on me.

God: Good, I don't have to convince you.

(Y/n): Holy cock sucker!?

(Opening theme)

After the sins got the explanation on how good old grandpa god likes to chat with his grandson, (Y/n) began to listen to what he wanted to tell him.

God: I need your help to put my wife back in prison.

(Y/n): Sure, one way or another I'm going to show her my "love" for my grandmother. And by love, I mean the number of times I'm going to repeatedly smack her.

Wrath: I like that Idea.

(Y/n): Thank you.

(Y/n): Now, gramps. Mind giving me a thorough explanation of why she was in jail.

God:(sigh) Very well.

God: She would always cause trouble by sending a few floods and plagues at the mortals, all for some attention.

God: Eventually she tried to wipe out, hell, and Terra.

Gluttony: What's he saying.

(Y/n): The bitch be genocidal.

God: After a battle, I managed to imprison her with the help of our children.

God: This actually also ties in with how Lucifer went to hell.

(Y/n):?

God: She didn't agree that she should stay their forever. That was really the last straw for her. She rebelled and in our final battle, we made a deal, that I won she would have to let her stay there.

(Y/n): You obviously won. Moving on to the present day, what does she have in store for us?

God: From what I gather, she's going to try to change something.

(Y/n): Very specific.

God: She knows how to hide from me.

(Y/n): We know what she's going after Ciri and the others first. So I'm going to need to save them.