The pain of time: Part 3

3rd person POV:

After jumping through a portal through time and space, which lost stability while they were traveling through it, caused (Y/n), Ciri, Sophia to land a few hundred years back, in front of pre-retirement (Y/n) aka the Demon Lord.

Ciri: This can't be good.

(Y/n): Well the universe isn't tearing itself apart at the awesomeness of two me's.

Ciri: I wouldn't classify this as awesome.

(Y/n): I don't blame you, I was a bit of an asshole.

Ciri:...

(Y/n): Fine, I was entirely an asshole.

Demon lord: How intriguing. You three think that standing still makes you invisible.

Demon lord: I'm afraid that is false and you three are simply... Well... stupid.

(Y/n):... Tch, I can't believe I just called myself an idiot.

Ciri: It was bound to happen in all honesty.

(Y/n): Fuck you too.

(Opening theme)

Meanwhile in the present. The goddess focused on finding where the three ended up, so she could create a new portal to the correct destination.

Ashann, Ferra, and Baron were currently fighting off the angel demon hybrids.

Baron fired two arrows into the feet of one of the hybrids, which forced them to stay in one spot.

Firing an explosive arrow into there chest, caused the hybrid to lose their balance and begin to fall back. Baron then dashed at the hybrid, flipped over it, while he was above the hybrid, mid flip, he shot another arrow straight its head. The arrow pinned the hybrid's head into the floor as Baron landed his flip.

A hybrid went to slash at Ashann with there wings, however, she cast a barrier spell that deflected the attack.

The hybrid then tried to attack once again. This time Ashann rolled to the side, then fired a stream of fire, prompting the hybrid to stumble back.

Ashann then used her magic to turn the ground the hybrid stood under into a large stone hand, which she used to crush the hybrid to paste.

Ferra meanwhile, was brawling with another hybrid.

She catches the hybrid's arm after it punched her. She then snapped its arm.

As the hybrid reeled back in pain, Ferra began to bombard the hybrid with a flurry of punches, which ended with Ferra punching the head off of the hybrid.