Demon Lord no more: part 2

3rd person POV:

An army led by the great hero Ciri and her companions marched towards the  Demon Lord castle.

When they were met with the demon army, the fight broke out.

Ciri and her companions charged past the demons while leaving Yenefer to command the army.

Meanwhile, the Demon Lord was whistling to himself in his throne room.

Demon Lord:(whistles)

Ciri and her companions fought off a small group of demons. After defeating the demons, they were stopped from continuing by the Demon Lords right-hand demon, Orcan.

 After defeating the demons, they were stopped from continuing by the Demon Lords right-hand demon, Orcan

Orcan: Foolish mortals! You dare break into the great lord's castle!?

Ciri: This is the end Orcan! The Demon Lord will die today!

Orcan: Not if I have anything to say about that.

Elf: Ciri, go on ahead, we'll defeat him then meet up with you.

Ciri: Are you sure?

Brawler: Don't worry about us, we'll beat him to a pulp!

Ciri: Fine, I'm counting on you all. Don't die on me!

She rushes onward. Orcan fires a purple ball of cursed fire at Ciri. She pulls out her magic sword, a silver blade with a v-shape cross guard, and runic symbols along both sides of the blade.

She swung the blade at the purple fireball when the sword made contact with the attack, the fireball was seemingly negated and the excess magic from the attack was absorbed by the sword.

Orcan was stopped from attacking her again when her companions attacked him allowing Ciri to escape.

Ciri:(mind) Thank you all. I won't fail!

Meanwhile with the Demon Lord.

Demon Lord:(mind) That cake was really good... But that meat... Mmmm meat~

Ciri:(mind) I have to be careful, who knows what that maniacal bastard has in store for me.

Demon Lord:(mind) Whistling is hard with demonic lips.

Ciri then sees what looks like a door to an important room.

She kicks the door open and enters the throne room where she found the Demon Lord sitting on his throne.

She takes a battle stance.