Lake bait

(Youtube version)

3rd person Pov:

(Y/n) was riding his brown horse with one black spot on her right eye, through a dense forest along hill edge road where he had to be careful not to let his horse walk off the edge.

With the ground covered with a thick layer of grass, this task was difficult to do.

Noticing someone behind him, he turns his head to see his grandfather sitting on (Y/n)'s horse.

God: Sup!

(Y/n): Where the hell have you been?

God: Shouldn't it be, where the heaven have I been?

(Y/n): It's going to be where the heck will I kick you off if you don't talk.

God: I'm god. I have responsibilities. It's hard enough to make time for my favorite grandson.

(Y/n): How many grandsons do you have?

God: Well... You're the only grandchild I have. My other kids are just not interested in giving me more grandchildren... At least nowadays.

(Y/n): I'm currently busy trying to not fall, so will you shoo?

God: Don't be like that. I'm sure you can multitask.

God: So... What's her name?

(Y/n): Who's?

God: Your horse.

(Y/n): I don't know... Bob.

God: Bob?! You can't name her Bob!

(Y/n): Why not? He's my horse.

God: She.

(Y/n): Semantics.

God: Don't call her Bob.

(Y/n): What should I call her then? How about dumbass?

(Y/n): What do you think dumbass? Isn't that just the perfect name for you?

God:...

(Y/n): Who's a dumbass? You are! Yes, you are!

He rubs the side of Dumbass the horse.

(Y/n): Did you know this horse can't jump? I had to carry Dumbass over a fallen tree.

(Y/n): Seriously. I can't believe this horse can't even hop-

When he said "hop", Dumbass the horse jumped forward, launching (Y/n) and herself off the side of the cliff road they were on.

There were only a few words (Y/n) had time to say.