A adventurous retiery

(Youtube version)

3rd person POV:

With a bag on his back that had a few supplies, a few pieces of simple leather armor around him here and there, (Y/n) walked alone on the open road.

Following the rising sun, he walked on a simple dirt path in the forest.

The wind blew through the trees, gently shaking them. (Y/n) began feeling the gentle breeze caress his skin. As he breathes in the fresh open air, he couldn't help but smile.

Other than a few slight hiccups, his retirement plan went on smoothly for the most part.

No longer did he have to deal with idiotic demons that didn't know the difference between blood and apple juice.

He was free as the wind.

Exiting the forest, he sees a small settlement in the near distance. 10 buildings at most made up the settlement.

Making his way to the settlement, he wondered to himself...

(Y/n):(mind) Where am I?

(Play opening)

(Y/n) enters some sort of bar-like building in the settlement.

The few people there staring at him, probably not used to outsiders they stare a bit too long.

Ignoring their gazes, he makes his way to the bar counter.

A woman, in her late forties, walks up to (Y/n).

Woman: What can I get ya?

(Y/n) puts two gold coins on the table.

(Y/n): Give me whatever this can get me.

The woman looks at the two coins for a moment, then shrugs while taking them.

Woman: One mug of juice coming right up.

Once (Y/n) received his drink, he quietly began to enjoy it.

Two younger folks then entered the bar. One was male, about twenty, blond hair, brown eyes, and wearing basic armor along with an ax attached to his back.

The second one was female, the same age as the male if not slightly older. Similar hair and eye color to the male, most likely siblings with the male.

She wore similarly quality armor but had a shield and spear.

The woman who served (Y/n) his drink, rolled her eyes at the two then tended to the dishes that needed washing.

Woman: Greg, Dora, go home.

The young lady spoke.

Dora: Auntie Lora, let us help out by getting rid of that monster.

Lora: It's too dangerous for the two you.

Greg: It's so dangerous that you won't even show us the request for it to be taken down?

Lora: You two would just look at the location and go after it.