Recovery party

3rd person POV:

Ferra was carrying (Y/n) bridal style due to him not being able to walk with his injuries.

Ashann had Ciri's arm over her shoulder. She helped Ciri out of the stronghold.

Orcan lead them out of his stronghold, and along with Dumbass the horse they said their goodbyes.

Orcan: Goodbye you disgusting mortals! Thank you for getting rid of those pests. If you come back I will kill you and your family.

He then magically closed and disguised the entrance of the stronghold.

Baron: Should we come back for him?

(Y/n):(in pain) Leave him be. He's a moron that would make a good sleigh.

Ciri:(slightly in pain) Maybe you should rest?

(Y/n):(in pain) Bitch please, I might be bleeding internally but I can walk this off like a champ.

Ferra: Then why am I carrying you?

She drops (Y/n) on the ground.

(Y/n):(in pain)... Ow.

Ciri:(slightly in pain) Put your money where your mouth is.

(Y/n):.....

He slowly stood up while feeling tremendous pain that he silently held in.

(Y/n):(in pain) Ta...da...

Hoot then landed on (Y/n)'s head, and his body finally gave out and began focusing on healing.

Hoot: Hoot hoot!

Ferra: What now?

A portal then opened up and a woman walked out.

Yenefer: Hello kiddies... What trouble have you all gotten into?

(Opening theme)

Yenefer brought Ciri, (Y/n) and the gang to her magical home that resided somewhere in the middle of the kingdom of Skytra.

The others went to relax as Yenefer tended to Ciri and (Y/n)'s wounds.

Yenefer: That should be it for you, dear. A little rest and you should be as good as new.

Ciri:(smiles) Thank you.

Yenefer: You need to be more careful.

Ciri: I know. If I was a little more careful, then (Y/n) here wouldn't have had to take the majority of the damage.

Yenefer: He's new, tell me about him.

She said as she moved over to him to begin treating his wounds.