Sea you never: part 2

3rd person POV:

As the captain of the ship was crushed into a fine paste by the giant serpent attacking the ship, (Y/n) couldn't help but go "oh shit".

His next response was to cast a lightning-based spell at the serpent which caused it to reel back in pain.

(Y/n) grabbed the helm of the ship and began to steer the ship away from the giant serpent that's trying to kill everyone on the ship.

He then saw how everyone was still panicking, so he thought he would give them all words of encouragement.

(Y/n): Will you all stop shitting your pants and get to work at whatever stations you have!?

(Y/n): If that's too much to ask, then put yourself into the cannons, so we can bring the precious cannonballs back to there families!

???: Who the fuck are you!?

(Y/n): Who the fuck am I? Who the fuck are you?

???: The first mate!

(Y/n): Good for you. Now get to work!

The first mate brought a sword up to (Y/n)'s neck.

(Y/n):(mind) Oh yeah, I'm not the captain... Yet.

(Opening theme)

(Y/n) looked at the woman holding a sword up to his throat.

(Y/n): Listen, lady-

Lady: its Vermilla.

(Y/n): I don't care. Why don't you put that sword away so I can properly get us out of this situation?

Vermilla: We're not running! We are here to kill that beast!

(Y/n):?

(Y/n): I don't think I heard you properly on the count of the storm. What did you say?

Vermilla: We are here to kill that monster fuck!

(Y/n): I thought you crazy mother lovers were going continent-hopping?

Vermilla: You thought wrong.

(Y/n): I know. Instead of getting on a cruise ship to the other side of the world, I get on the one filled with suicidal wimps.

(Y/n): Which is quite oxymoronic if you think about it. They're scared of the thing there here for.

Vermilla: Who the bloody hell do you think you are to say such trash to us!

He glances at the still quite panicked crew, then at the serpent that was rapidly recovering.

(Y/n):(mind) Oh what the hell, I am on my retirement, I'm allowed to have fun.