What an angel: part 1

(Youtube version)

3rd person POV:

(Y/n) was sleeping on a tree branch in the Orion empire.

In the dead of night, the ex Demon Lord was sleeping peacefully. He may be sleeping peacefully but all was not peaceful in the area.

Demons were jumping around in the wilderness.

From tree to tree they jumped in search of sin to cause

From tree to tree they jumped in search of sin to cause. Like wolves chasing their prey, they searched with the same intensity.

They eventually came across (Y/n)'s scent. They rushed towards him. When they saw him sleeping they pounced at him.

(Y/n) opened his eyes and saw nothing. In his immediate view, (Y/n) saw nothing, but where his eyes saw nothing his nose smelled a lot.

There was a strong scent in the air, the scent of blood, demon blood.

Getting up from his laid down position into a sitting position, (Y/n) immediately saw the remains of several demons that were quickly decaying into ash.

Silence returned to the forest and (Y/n) no longer trusted it. Something killed the demons, and he didn't know what or why.

So he left the area. He jumped down from the branch he was on and landed on the ground, not noticing the black feather now under his foot. He left the area with suspicion in his eyes.

(Opening theme)

Walking on a basic dirt path, (Y/n) followed it to a village.

The village was decently large. With several houses, shops, and even a farm this place seemed normal.

Still, (Y/n) couldn't help but feel as if something was wrong, not with the village but in general.

He couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. He knew he wasn't being watched magically, he would be able to tell with his experience with the hero trying to figure out where he was when he was the Demon Lord.

Someone was physically in the area, watching him. But the only proof of that was the demons killed before they could lay a finger on him.

(Y/n):(mind) Where is that omnipotent old man when you need him?

With no interest in actively involving himself in the mystery of his supposed savior, he chalked up his feeling of being watched as paranoia and focused on the village.