(Lore 2): Angels and Demons

Unknown narrator:

Angels and demons, where do we start with these "two sides of the same coin" beings?

The endless war between them because they are opposites?

Or how god was apparently not the one who created their system?

How about we start with how they both came to be and make our way down.

Angels and Demons are as old as life on Terra, in fact, if you observed closely on when those two sides came to be, you can see there actually slightly younger.

This is due to how angels and demons are created. When a living being dies, their souls go to either heaven or hell. From there the souls will be put through what they consider a perfect world or their personal torture until the soul is completely wiped clean of any identity it once had.

Once this happens a demon or angel will be born.

Angels take a form, that resembles gods children, the archangels otherwise known as celestials.

Angels have a job in heaven, which is to protect heaven, help convert souls into angels, and if any demons attempt to take a soul for themselves, make sure they don't.

These Angeles have high magic capabilities with their "holy" magic.

Unlike the celestials who can only be harmed or killed with "holy" or "demonic" weapons, angels can be killed with a much wider sort of weapon like demons.

However, if an angel is killed, they will simply go through the soul-cleansing process as I told you before.

These "holy" creatures are naturally stronger than the demons. One angel can beat one demon, with there being exceptions of course. But for every one angel, there are at least fifty demons.

Moving to the topic of demons...

They're quite similar to there "holy" counterparts. Wipe a soul clean to turn it into a demon, and when they died they would repeat this process unless something destroys the soul, in which case there is no coming back from that.

What is different about the demons is the large variety of them. From large and bulky, to skinny and small.

Most demons have horns and tails, but there are the odd ones out.

I could go into detail on the different types of demons and how they "grow" with time, but I shall leave that topic for another day.

For now, all you need to know about them is, that they had no rules to follow unlike the angels, so they acted on desire or more specifically, the desire to be sinful.

The fallen archangel, Lucifer was sent to hell to bring some order, so they wouldn't cause immense trouble on Terra, it worked.... Until the rise of the Demon Lord.

I shall end this conversation with this tidbit. The only difference between "Holy" magic and "demonic" magic is that one is positively charged, the other negatively charged, otherwise, they're exactly the same.

A small few know this, but once a man captured a demon and filled it with "holy" magic.

The result...?

The demon was turned into an angel.

That angel, if you want to call it that was swiftly killed by one of God's children and covered up, for if the angels or demons found out about that... Their war would drastically change.

That's all for today... Until next time...