Ignoring mistakes

3rd person POV:

(Y/n) was in bed but when an arm wrapped around him from being, he responded in the only reasonable way.

(Y/n):(mind) AAAAHHHHHHH!

(Y/n):(mind) Calm down you crazy fuck! Think this through... What do I remember?

(Y/n):(mind) I took a sip of that demon booze and... I'm here. Shit.

(Y/n):(mind) I didn't sleep with one of them, right?

Female voice: Hm~

They pull themselves closer to (Y/n), to the point he could feel everything.

(Y/n):(mind) I'm naked... And so are they.

(Y/n):(mind) Damn it drunk me! You had one job! And you fucked it up in the worse way possible! You might as have stuck a tree up my ass because that's how much you just fucked me.

(Y/n):(mind) Who the fuck did I fuck?

Female voice: Hya~

(Y/n):(mind) Please don't do that again, that was too adorable.

(Opening theme)

(Y/n):(mind) Okay, who did I sleep with?

(Y/n):(mind) Ferra? No wait, she has metal arms, not these soft-skinned ones.

(Y/n):(mind) Ashann?

He looks at the arm hugging him?

(Y/n):(mind) Not goth enough, and I doubt she's the cuddling type.

(Y/n):(mind) That only leaves the racists and-

(Y/n):(mind) Maybe I summoned a succubus?

(Y/n):(mind) What's wrong with me!? Why am I freaking out? Maybe because they might think we're in some kind of relationship?

(Y/n):(mind) But why am I afraid of that...? That's too much trauma to deal with right now.

He is then pulled back and onto the mystery woman. She was now as close as she could be, as she hugged him.

(Y/n) couldn't help but calm down due to this. His eyes became heavier and his tense body began to start to relax.

There was one thought that went through his head, it was "this is nice...".

(Y/n):(mind) Wait, no! This is bad...

(Y/n):(mind) Why is this enjoyable? Did I seriously need a nice hug like this, that badly....?

(Y/n):(mind)... Is it wrong if I stay like this a little longer?

He fought valiantly, however, he could not resist any longer, his eyes became too heavy to leave open.

His heart could not help but start to melt at the warmth of the hug. (Y/n) couldn't tell whether tell if this was something he wanted consciously or subconsciously.

After contemplating for a few seconds, he made a decision.

(Y/n):(mind) I don't deserve this...

(Snap)

Pressing on his index finger with his thumb with enough force to dislocate it, giving him the jolt he needed to stay awake.

Breaking out of her warm embrace, he got up and got in the second bed, and fell back asleep, while not looking at the woman.