(Lore: 10) Ciri the hero

Unknown narrator:

Ciri, the hero... The one who pulled out the sword, Excel.

One destined by the prophecy to defeat the Demon lord.

Ciri Rivia lost her family at a young age. From what I've heard, she has no memory of them.

She was found in a dead village by the sorceress Yenefer who took the girl to the hidden town known as Calibur where the people there allowed her to stay.

One day, Ciri found herself in the room where the sword, Excel waited to be freed.

That day, she removed the sword from its place. After that, her training began.

She was trained for years in many subjects, and as the years past, she heard the stories of what the demon lord was doing to the world.

One day, she simply could not stand to let him continue as she did nothing.

Ciri snuck out of the town, Calibur, and from there, the adventures of Ciri Rivia began.

Her battle against the demon lord went on for a few years.

During those years she gained allies, saved hundreds, foiled plots, learned lessons, preached that there is good In every soul, and eventually raised an army against my lord for a final assault.

In the end, she "won".

Not because she was superior, not because of luck, it was because he allowed it.

She didn't complete her final test, which makes me wonder, how differently things would everything be if she completed it?