(Lore: 7) Ferra the mighty

Unknown narrator:

I have some new stories to tell you thanks to the recent guests we've had.

Allow me to tell you the story of Ferra Moral, the mighty brawler of the hero's team.

The hybrid brawlers' story begins in a village called Meging. This village was known for its daily brawling tournaments.

Ferra was a young prodigy that set many records for the village.

She was infamous for her punches, especially a technique she dubbed "The disarmer". Apparently, with that technique, she was able to shatter any weapon the village presented her with that one attack.

The good life she had there wouldn't last forever, for one day the demon lord arrived at her village.

Oh, I remember that day well...

He sat in a portable throne made of the skull of one giant demon and was pulled by demons who disobeyed him.

The sun was setting when we arrived there to see if the rumors that said the gate to heaven was hidden there.

The demon foot soldiers ransacked the village in search of it as I interrogated the village elders.

This continued until a foolish man, who was the mentor to Ferra, challenged the Demon lord to a fair fight.

Before I was able to castrate the arrogant fool, my lord stopped me and accepted. I do not know why perhaps he was trying to rejuvenate his ever diminishing bloodlust.

The demon lord than reverted himself to his more human-size form.

Hold on, I have a painting...

There you go...

The two then fought for less than a minute. The man punched my lord and he didn't flinch.

My lord then punched the jaw off of the man, while also sending him flying into a wall, leaving him to bleed to death.

Ferra, the reckless hybrid, then tried to attack the demon lord out of revenge. She performed her signature move, and he allowed it to hit him.

The attack pushed him back an inch. Which was impressive enough to bring some joy to my lord while showing Ferra how weak she truly was.

Ferra froze with shock, as the Demon lord smiled. He raised his arm and gently patted her head as he said "Good girl..."

A demon then informed us that the village did not have the gate.

My lord sighed then said "The girl lives... Do what you want with the rest".

The demons then began massacring the village as he returned to his mighty form where he sat on his throne and rested.

Ferra attempted to save the village, but a few demons ripped off her arms. She was then saved by me, due to my lord wishing for her to live.

Once we were done, we left the now armless Ferra to rot with the corpses of her village.

She was then found by Yenefer the sorceress who gave her to an alchemist/magic engineer who had superior medical expertise to the sorceress.

The mage then not only saved her life but gifted her two mechanical arms to replace the ones she lost.

These arms at the time, doubled her strength and later would be upgraded to be far superior.

At first, Ferra was swallowed in depression, until she met the Hero, Ciri Rivia.

The hero took an interest in Ferra and eventually helped her break out of her depression. As thanks, Ferra followed the hero on her adventure and became her first companion.

That is the origin of Ferra the mighty.