(Lore: 11) Exceed

??? Narration:

This... Is Exceed... Or "Retirement plan" as (Y/n) calls it...

You could call it a counterpart to Excel however that comparison could only be made due to Exceed's current form was forge based on Excel.

Exceed is a dangerous weapon. It has a consciousness like Excel, however where Excel can only be wielded by those it sees fit, Exceed can be wielded by all, however, if the wielder isn't mentally strong enough to wield it, Exceed will take control and go berserk.

Unlike Excel, Exceed can absorb all forms of matter... Well... Destroy all forms of matter.

What makes Exceed more dangerous, is that the ability of the gods have no effect on it. At best, they can change its shape.

It is possible, Exceed possesses abilities that are currently unknown to us all...

No being, including gods, are safe from this... This... Object...

But what is Exceed...? What is it made from...? How does it exist?

Why would God create such a thing?

Well, Exceed origins go back to before the Goddess was imprisoned.

As she grew more violent, God saw a potential future... A future that ended with the gruesome death of his family and all life.

For a moment... Just a slight moment... God felt fear.

That fear birth Exceed... A contingency plan that the darkest parts of his psyche created to erase the worst-case scenario.

There is also another theory about it.

It's possible that-..... Dead-..... which-... Failure-.....both-..........................................

.......

......

.....

....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

. . . . .