Recalling the pain of the past: part 1

3rd person POV:

The sun slowly rises over the horizon as (Y/n) laid on top of the hero's carriage, enjoying the gentle silence.

For a moment, just a short moment, (Y/n)'s eyelids were simply too heavy to open as he was experiencing bliss.

But that moment that simultaneously felt like an eternity while also feeling too short for him, ended when he heard the excited voice of the hero, Ciri.

Ciri: Where here!

(Y/n): Ugh... Took long enough.

Turning to see where it is, he found nothing.

(Y/n):... Is this one of those "jokes" you think are funny?

Ciri: Give it a moment.

(Y/n):(sarcastically) Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know a village needed to get ready before it would be visible.

Ciri:(smirks)...

(Y/n): What are you smirking at?

It then happened. The carriage then passed through some kind of magical dome that protected the village from demons.

(Y/n) was able to tell because all the demonic magic in him moved in such a way it felt like his organs were trying to burst out of his back.

They all then saw the village.

Ciri: What do you all think?

Ferra: Cool...

Ashann: Impressive.

Baron: Beautiful.

(Y/n): I think I'm going to puke...

Ciri: Oi!

He laid back down, trying to recover from that unpleasant feeling.

(Opening theme)

Arriving in front of the village entrance, they got off their carriage to look at the wall that went all around the village.

(Y/n): Can I get paid now?

Ciri: You can get it once you and I go see the elder.

(Y/n): You're introducing me to the elder? This relationship is going to fast for me...

Ciri:(sarcastically) Oh really...? Because I've been taking it slow for you.

Ferra: Oh, look! It's Yenefer!

Ferra points at the entrance at the village where they all looked and saw Yenefer.