(Lore: 4) Seven sins

Unknown narrator:

Long ago, in the era of Lucifer reign over hell, there were seven elite demons.

You see, ruling over many unruly demons was no easy task. The fallen angel Lucifer became quite fed up with them rather quickly, so she enlisted the help of seven demons.

She found the oldest, wisest, and most powerful demons hell could offer.

"Submit or else " were the only three words she greeted them with.

Like all demons that were as old as they were, they thought they were superior to this fallen angel... They were wrong... Oh so wrong...

She was not just some fallen angel, but a child of God, a celestial.

Lucifer showed her superiority by beating them within an inch of there demonic lives until the swore they're undying loyalty to the magnificent being which was Lucifer herself.

A being that deserved to be praised as a god by the mortals, for she has shown them mercy many of time.

A beauty that could corrupt any living thing. With the power to crush anyone! And her son! A magnificent-(Clears throat)

Apologies for that tangent... I.. I got carried away. I might be a bit of a "fan" of Lucifer and her child.

I digress...

Back to the seven sins.

Once they swore there undying loyalty, they aided the queen of hell in making Hell a much more "organized" place.

Putting into place several rules that her sins enforced. Like "no pestering the queen for a few years" or who could forget "If you have any problems go fuck with the mortals, I can't be bothered to deal with you morons, get a life you shit heads, wait are you carving everything I say into the wall? What the fuck Orcan, abridge it, don't just-" was a fantastic rule.

The wall that had that carved in the wall of her Castle in hell still stands to that day.

.... Again, I digress.

You might be asking yourself, what became of these sins?

You see when Lucifer was killed, and her son went mad to the point he became the demon lord, the sins, for there fallen queen, tried to calm her son's bloodlust.

However, with the power he held, the prince of hell in his insane state imprisoned the sins, deep in the depths of hell.

Where they schemed to finish what they started.

.... And it seems like there currently playing out there scheme.

I'll tell you more stories, once I finish something...