Wild Island: part 1

3rd person POV:

On a large Island in the middle of the ocean, the ex-demon lord (Y/n), washed up on its shores.

Unconscious with his armor and clothes badly damaged, it seemed like he would wake up to the perfect place for him to spend his retirement.

Beautiful Island, no cities, no Hero. Sadly for him, this island is already being inhabited.

One of these inhabitants just so happened to stumble upon (Y/n).

???: Eh?

A woman with animal features walks up to the unconscious body of (Y/n).

???:(sniff sniff)

???: Hmmm...

She kicks him in the gut, causing (Y/n) to grunt and cough up some water.

???: I guess I can't eat him... Might as well bring him back.

She grabs him by the leg and begins to drag him across the ground to some unknown location.

(Opening theme)

(Y/n):(yawn)

Opening his eyes, (Y/n) wakes up in some sort of building. It was quite primitive, being made of straw and all.

(Y/n) then noticed, he was tied up and left leaning against a wall.

(Y/n):(mind) How did get here?

(Y/n):(flashbacks to the serpent fight)

(Y/n): Right... That stupid ginger, what was she thinking?

(Y/n):...

???: You're awake.

(Y/n): huh?

He then sees a woman with some animal features.

(Y/n): Who the hell are you and where am I.

Tiger lady: You're not the one who gets to ask the questions.

(Y/n): Then bring the person who is allowed to ask the questions, and tell them to ask who the hell are you and where am I.

Tiger lady: I should have just eaten you.

She leaves the building.

(Y/n): If anyone is eating anyone, it's me- fucking hell, stupid unintentional innuendo...

A minute passes and the tiger hybrid comes back with another hybrid.