CHAPTER 4: Overexcited Friend

EVELINE CARTER

I kept on drinking water time to time looking down in my laps fidgeting with my fingers.I could feel my body getting heated up with his piercing gaze.

"EV I SAW YOUR BABY, ALEXANDER'S CAR PARKED OUTSIDE !" Cass suddenly came in all excited. My eyes grew wide. Looking at my shocked expression she turned her face to see the man sitting in front of me. This time it was her time to get shocked.

"HOLY MOLLY!"

Fuck you Cass. God why is she always over excited. This is so embarrassing. I did not dare to look at the man sitting in front of me. I could feel him smirking.

Then Blake Simon came in and glared at Alexander. He took his seat and when everyone arrived the meeting started. Mr.Maestri started speaking about the partnership and we all started listening to him.

Oh! Who are you kidding girl. Do you even know the topic of their discussion?

Shut up. I looked in front of me. Now 'he' was the one speaking. His voice is so intimidating, his blue eyes, his perfect jaw, his lips, his muscles were bulging out of his grey colored suit. He looks like a perfect model. And he-

"Stop eye fucking him Ev" I was cut off by a whispering. It was Cass who was sitting beside me.

"Once we get out of here, you are so dead." I glared at her.

"Hey stop with those murderous looks. You are scaring me."

"I ,ha! I am scaring you, can't you control your emotions a bit. Why do you always have to be so freakin' excited." I said still in a whisper.

"Because it was 'The Alexander Knight'."

"Is there anything wrong Miss Carter?" Mr. Maestri asked and everyone turned towards us.

"N-No Sir." I said and Alexander smirked again.

Can he stop with the smirk?

After the meeting got over Mr. Simon was talking to Mr. Maestri and Alexander was busy going through some papers.

Scott came to me with a smile.

Not Again. Ev just tell him you are not interested.

"Hey Ev the meeting went well, right?"

Dude weren't you in the meeting too. I rolled my eyes.

"Ya" I smiled a little.

"So I was planning how about me, you, Cass and some employees from work to have dinner tonight?" He asked.

Does he mean everyone? Wow that's different.

" Ya I am in." Cass said.

"Me too." I said with a smile in my face.

Yay after a long time, PARTY TIME.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Are you guys liking Ev's bestie?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT