CHAPTER 25: The Cute Angry Bird

EVELINE KNIGHT

I was sitting on the stool in the kitchen eating my dinner.

Okay so you were eating. I thought you were just playing with your food for the last thirty minutes.

Will you just stop. Why is he so mean? Why can't he just like Blake? I hate him so much. Rose was so sad today. I can't see her like this.

I left the food and got up from my stool. I went to the swimming pool area and sat on the couch looking at the view. I was sitting there when I heard the door opened and closed. I think he is back. It doesn't matter if he is back or not. He is just going to have his dinner and head upstairs to his room. So I kept staring at the view.

"Why haven't you eaten?" I turned around to see Xander standing there in his sweats and a t shirt. I again turned back to where I was looking. I don't want to see him. It's making me really angry. He came near and stood in front of me. "I asked you a question."

He is not going to let me live peacefully so I got up. "I didn't feel like eating." I snapped at him and was about to leave when he held my hand. He scanned my face and I kept looking down.

"Did something happen?"

Ya a lot of things and the reason is just you.

"No. Nothing." I shook my head.

"I know you are really stubborn and you are not going to tell me so easily but you need to have your dinner first."

"I said I don't want to eat." He then dragged me to the kitchen. "Leave me. Xander let me go." I kept struggling trying to get rid of his strong grip.

"WILL YOU JUST STOP." He shouted. He looked really angry. This was the first time he shouted at me. I kept quiet and gulped hard not uttering a single word. I was really scared. He stopped when we finally reached the kitchen. I was looking down the whole time. "Sit and start eating." He said in an extremely serious tone. I shook my head. He sighed. His hands went to my waist picking me up and making me sit on the kitchen aisle. He sat on the stool with his legs on either side of my legs preventing me from moving.

He then took a spoon with some rice in it and brought near my mouth. I did not wanted to make him more angry so I opened my mouth and ate it. After feeding me the whole thing, he didn't allow me to move. He ate his food without uttering a single word and I was too scared to see him act like that so I didn't dare to open my mouth. After he was done eating he went to keep the plates, I was about to get down when he said in a stern voice "Stay." I again became a statue. He came back held my waist and put me down the aisle.

He then took me to my room "Go to bed." When I kept standing there he said "Do you want me to do that for you."

I shook my head and ran towards the bed. He came forward and traced his fingers through my hair. "Close your eyes and sleep. Stop thinking too much. You'll get enough chance to think tomorrow in a fresh mind. That little head needs some rest." He then went to the couch near my bed and sat there doing something in his phone. I closed my eyes and started thinking- What happened to him all of a sudden? Why is he acting all caring? There is no media not even Maddison then why? Does he like me now? No how can that be possible. Why is he taking care of me then? Is the-

"Ev I said stop thinking and sleep. Don't test my patience Ev." I closed my eyes tightly. I could hear him chuckle at my action. I don't remember when I drifted off to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The sunlight fell on my eyes I covered my face with the blanket. I sat up and ruffled my hair. I looked at the time it was 6 am. It was still early. I got up and took a nice, long shower. I dressed into my office attire and looked at the mirror. Ah! I feel so fresh. I have to agree Mr. Arrogant can be right sometimes. I was really exhausted last night.