CHAPTER 21: Stealing Chocolates. Are We?

EVELINE KNIGHT

FUCK.

WHAT WILL I DO NOW? XANDER WILL KILL BOTH BLAKE AND ROSE.

Wondering why everyone was clapping Alexander made an attempt to turn around. But I held his suit and pulled him closer to me. My hands rested on his neck and I kissed him.

He was surprised to see me do that I myself. I just closed my eyes. This is so embarrassing. I'll kill all my friends after this.

His hands then came back to my waist pulling me closer to him he responded to the kiss. He kissed me back. I can't believe this he fucking kissed me back. OH MY GOD!

I forgot about saving Rose. I was lost in the kiss in his soft lips. It felt so good. I can feel my cheeks heating up. His minty smell was so addictive that I didn't wanted to let go those lips ever. Then we finally pulled away when we were both out of breath.

I had to kiss him I didn't had any other choice.

Despo.

You can't blame me.

"Wow you both were so cute." Rose said with a smile on her face.

Bitch. I want to punch that smiling face of hers.

I saw Blake was standing far away from the dance floor now. When did he reached there? Did we kissed for too long?

Yes. Really long.

I looked at Xander. He looked away from me and just went out. Well I expected that one.

But why did he kissed me back then.

After this whole thing I made my way to my lovely friends. I am going to kill all the three of them.

"Cass why are you not moving?" I saw Anna waving her hands and shaking Cass.

"Cass did Evan do anything? Hello! Answer me." Rose did the same waving thing while asking. I went to them glared at each of them. Anna and Rose had their hands on their chest. Rose said "Stop giving us that glare you look really dangerous."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS. My dear Rosy, you told that you would just have a dance with Blake and from what I saw both of you were busy kissing each other. And Anna darling weren't you supposed to be with Evan and not kissing Scott while dancing." I shouted at them.

"And what the hell happened to you?" I said looking at Cass who was standing there like a statue. "Will you move?" I shook her. She finally came back to her senses and looked at me.

"Evan?" she said.

"I am not Evan. Where the hell were you lost? Do you have any idea what did I just do?"

"Huh? Now what did you do?" Cass asked.

"I just kissed Xander in front of everyone. Oh God this is so embarrassing." I said and saw Cass blushing thinking something. I smacked her arm.

"I kissed Xander but why are you blushing. I should be the one doing that."

"Xander?" Rose said with a smirk. "Uh-ohhh someone has already given nickname."

"Shut up. What will I do now? He will think of me as some desperate girl." I held my head with one hand.

"Why are you so worried? He is your husband of course you can kiss him. Well that Scott guy I liked him. I think he is really sweet." Anna said smiling.

"WHAT? SCOTT? YASS!" Cass shouted.

"What's wrong with you? You are happy but you hate Scott right?" I asked.