CHAPTER 6: Meeting Him.

CASSANDRA DIAZ 👆

EVELINE CARTER

"Cass."

"Cass."

"Cass."

"CASSANDRA!"

"NO. You are kidding right?" She asked.

"Do you think I am?"

"OH MY GOD! YOU ARE GOING TO MARRY ALEXANDER KNIGHT."

"THE ALEXANDER KNIGHT" She said and I sighed.

"I think I said that only."

"Ev and why are you making such faces, you must be happy. Wish I could have such amazing parents too." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Will you tell me what should I do? He is coming tomorrow."

"OH SHIT! WHY TOMORROW WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO BUY YOU A DRESS AND WHAT ABOUT MAKEUP AND-."

"Will you stop shouting?" I cut her off.

"Ok fine. But tell me what are you going to wear tomorrow?"

"No idea. You have to help me. What if I start stuttering again when he talks to me? No no no I can't do that."

"I have an idea "

"I knew you could help me. Oh Cass I love you so much."

"Ya I know. So my amazing idea is act mute in front of him." She said and here I thought she could help me.

" Are you even listening to yourself? He has heard me 'speaking'."

"OH GOD! Why did you have to speak in front of him." I glared at her like I would have known that he would be my 'soon to be husband'. God she is freaking out right now more than me.

" Idea!"

"Not again some stupid idea please. "

"Hear me out first. You'll be wearing this Bluetooth device in your ear and we will we talking to each other . That way I can help you to calm down and also tell you what to say next. And he will also not be able to see this as it is so small. What do you say?"

I stood up and said" I think that could work."

THE NEXT DAY

What should I wear? This one?

Nah. This?

Nah.

I kept on searching searching searching and searching.

FINALLY! I LOOK PERFECT.

Ya I hate to say this but you look really beautiful.

Thank you consy.

I heard the doorbell ringing I quickly connected the call.

"Hey, you ready?"

"Ya let's do this Cass."

I went downstairs to meet Mr. and Mrs. Andrew and with them stood Alexander.

OH MY GOD he looked so handsome

OH MY GOD he looked so handsome. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. I was staring at him while he was talking to my Dad.

" There you are come down baby." My mum said and everyone turned towards me.

"No need to be nervous Ev come on you can do this." Oh I almost forgot about Cass.

"Don't be scared."

" How is he looking? Is he looking all handsome, hot and sexy?" I went and greeted Mr. and Mrs. Andrew. I could feel his gaze on me. While my best friend who was supposed to be 'helping me' was busy making her assumptions about him. And she continued.

"God what am I saying of course he is looking hot and sexy, he is Alexander Knight after all. Hey did he look at you? Did he say anything about your look?" This girl can't she remain quite even for once.

We started having our dinner.

"So Eveline are you happy about the marriage?"Mr.Andrew asked.

"Oh poor old man, he doesn't know that your heart was dancing when you heard about the marriage." Cass said.

Oh she is so right I was.

Why are there so many people speaking together?

"Yes Mr.Andrew."

" Oh Eveline please call us Mom and Dad. After all we will be your in laws after a week." Mrs.Andrew said and my eyes grew wide.

"WAIT A WEEK? IS SHE FUCKING SERIOUS?"

A WEEK? HELL NO EV.

Both of them said in unison. Well they did not 'said' actually they both shouted. My poor ears.

" A week?" I said.

" Yes my dear the wedding will be in a week as me and your mom have to go out of the city for a while." Mr. Andrew or should I say Dad said.

"Looks like your future mom and dad are planning for a honeymoon babe." Oh God Cass are you really helping me?

I doubt that.

After the dinner we all sat there. Then suddenly Alexander said " I would like to talk to her privately."

HOLY BATMAN.

"Mm-hmm someone looks desperate."

Go Ev I don't mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------
(Clearing throat)
Something's gonna happen.😅

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.